Okay can a fluffy destroy someone's home

This means feral herd, a feral fluffy and a domestic fluffy

6 Likes

Yes. It can move at least it’s own weight around and could therefore push things off tables and such. Also sorry poopies would be hard to remove from carpet

7 Likes

Depends what the layout of the house is. One domestic and a fireplace could spell doom.

7 Likes

Depends on how long they are their. Shit and piss are very destructive to drywall and osb. Wet carpet on the subfloor can eat holes in it. If they are their for a day no it will likely be a fucking mess but no real damage. But a week or more yeah that could get expensive

7 Likes

Plus you have things like black mold which would be easily cultured with fluffies urinating everywhere, the proclivity for fluffies to think of light-colored power cords as pasta, things of that nature.

7 Likes

Fire risk their for sure.

5 Likes

They can be quite destructive. I imagine the carpet being soiled from their poop damaging the wood so it has to be torn out. Another thing to consider is what kind of pests could be hiding in their fluff (fleas and ticks I presume) so that the house has to be fumigated

5 Likes

…it could makes a gas leak… Then cause a spark an KA-BOOM!!! House is gone

4 Likes

only if the fireplace actually has a fire.

6 Likes

Depends what you mean by destroy, I guess. They certainly couldn’t rip fixtures from walls, but a herd could certainly knock things over and smash fragile objects like glasses, as well as use sorry poopies to damage walls, carpets and upholstery. They’re not gonna destroy a house or turn it into a skeleton, but they could leave it in a state that will cost money to fix.

5 Likes

I’d say yes, if the fluffy had no concern for cleanliness or other people’s things. If a fluffy deliberately tried to destroy someone’s home, then the damage would be worse, anywhere the fluffy could reach.

4 Likes

A feral herd, given enough time, will fill a home with shit and nest material. It will be completely uninhabitable and unsalvageable. This is exactly what happened to a farmer’s house when their cattle got in.

A single fluffy would need a lot more time to do the same damage.

1 Like