(OLD) At the daycare pt.2 [by dunnomaybe]

It begins! Sort of…
Rosey is the big crying sensitive one, a bother. More about her on the next page/square/?.
No surprise that she is going to be the target for the rest of this story, also, why is that a little fluffy’s cry set Miss Lisa off so quickly??

(Pardon if it looks shifty, I’m having a very bad month already and drew this whilst still angry about stuff)

46 Likes

I think it’s looks pretty great.

4 Likes

Honestly, my favorite “abuse” is just mild punishments like this: time outs, sorry boxes, or soft slaps with a sorry stick. Just cuz the fluffies react the same way or worse to these as they would to actual torture. Really emphasizes how weak their emotional fortitude is :hugs:

4 Likes

awesome.

Cry babies always been a headache like it can literally makes you crazy sometimes LOL*

1 Like

I relate to the employee. The annoyed reaction is how I feel when a severely mentally handicapped person screams in public. I shouldn’t be mad, they can’t help it. But UGH

1 Like

Only the “o” was something to get used to. Bene? Nope Bono.
Furtherly i love the font yer using, and enjoyed the comic itself.

I reconise what yer going through a bit, but i went on a little drawing hiatus, now i gotta start over again getting into it.
At least you try to remain active in drawing, despite yer anger, that’s a good thing.

1 Like