Opening Day {Part 3.} End [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Raju stood still, pressing the ‘Help’ Button under the counter. It wasn’t a police call button, that was a bit further to the right. No, he was pressing a button that called for a manager, as Raju was being berated by a woman, completely off her rocker.

“Don’t you fucking DARE leg-splain me about Fluffies, I. Want. Them. Pillowed!” The woman said, two Small Fillies on the counter in front of her, one white and one brown, both had light pink manes. The two cried hugging each other, begging to keep their leggies.

“Peep! Pwease nyu mummah! Nu take weggies! Peep!” Cried the Brown one.

“Nee’ Weggies fow wun an pway! Pwease Mummah! Peep!” Begged the White one.

“Ma’am im not trying to, uh… ‘Leg-splain’ anything, all I am trying to explain is that we do not Pillow Foals here! We only remove legs if necessary or if it is a medical related problem!” Raju was trying his best to keep an eye on the two Fillies as they cried, the screaming from the woman was not only scaring the two, but it was also confusing the other customers as well.

From behind the Woman, Clint had been watching and had seen enough. Clapping his hands, drawing attention of both the Fillies and the Angry Woman. “Sorry about the clap, best way to get someones attention. I’m Clint, the owner here, what seems to be the-”

“The problem is that I’m being refused service.” The woman interrupted. “Sir she was asking for these two Fillies to be pillowed. I tried to tell her we don’t do that, but she… disagreed.” Raju explained.

“Yeah, I’m the customer, and I will have you know, that Pillowing a Fluffy makes them happier!” The Woman protested. Clint made a face of pure confusion and disgust.

“Ma’am where on earth did you hear that?” Clint asked, genuinely shocked and curious at the reasoning behind this claim.

“Oh! I was on this website called Pillow-forums, it’s like really cool! it’s filled with Pillowed Fluffies! They all look so cute and happy, so I wanted to get my own Pillow-Fluffies, but you didn’t sell any!” The Woman explained. Clint tried his hardest to not facepalm at the idea that a stump of a FLuffy woul dbe better than normal one…

“Raju, do me a favor and put these two Fluffies back in their pens.” Clint ordered. Raju, just happy to be away from the delusional woman nodded, picking up the two sisters and leaving for the Fluffy Pens. “What? I wanted to buy those two!” The woman began, but was too late as Raju practically ran back to the Fluffy Pens.

“And you? You can leave.” Clint said, coldly. “W-what? Why?!” The woman said, shocked that someone would disagree with her.

“Because Pillowing is a form of torture! Those forums only exist because a bunch of idiots decided that Fluffies who NEED their moms and dads to love them, was easier than being responsible owners and actually earning their pet’s love, and for Fluffies, that’s the easiest thing in the world! So, leave, and go get your sick satisfaction somewhere else.” Clint explained, pointing to the front doors.

The Woman, now visibly red with anger, stormed out, shocked she was called out like that in front of so many people. She was already tapping away at her phone, most likely making a post on said Pillow-Forum.

Clint aided the sales counter until Raju came back. The surrounding Customers all chattered about what had happened, so Clint let few of them have discounts for the trouble.

6 Hours later…

Clint tallied up the total sales for the day, watching his staff clock out and leave for the night. Thirty-Two Fluffies had found good homes, two Fluffalo secluded for a Play-Date with a potential owner, twelve Sea-Fluffies were bought and even a few a few smarties got adopted out of pity due to the skater incident, hopefully, to loving homes… Probably not though…

Clint counted the register, sales tonight were great, and were expected to continue like this for a while. Clint sighed, as he finished the tedious counting. Toys, Fluffies, Subspecies… Everything that was sold today netted him about six grand, he was happy, but Clint wasn’t in it for money, he didn’t really need all that.

Clint placed the money in a wall safe, hidden behind a large framed Picture of him and his Fluffies, all before the break in. Clint stared at the photo intensely, thinking back to memories, where the Fluffies were still there… Remembering Gwen asking if she and Chuck could try for babies again… Crush and Cooler playing tag with Chili… Brandy snuggling up on Clint’s lap… Buzz and Grape asking to be Special Friends…

He missed them… But Clint kept remembering… Things…

Itch. Itch. Itch.

Like how Bubblegum killed her own foal…

Itch. Itch. Itch.

Pedo’s audacity to exist…

Itch. Itch. Itch.

How… How Bailey…

Clint thought back to the woman who was going on about how Fluffies were better, and happier without legs…

Clint sat down, staring at the wall behind his desk… He took a moment to breath… Clint’s face turned cold, uncaring. Getting up from his desk, he made his way down to the first floor, shutting off the lights for the night. all that remained was the dim blue lights of the Sea-Fluffy tank, and the nightlights of the Fluffy Pens.

Clint walked over to the Sea-Fluffy Tanks, grabbing a step ladder and a fish bowl, he made his way to the top. The few Sea-Fluffies that were awake swam up to meet Clint, a symphony of “Hewwo Big Daddeh!” And “Yay Daddeh am hewe!” rang out. Clint smiled, looking around until he found the two he wanted.

A White Male, with Blue eyes. A Pink Female, with Green eyes. Both as happy as can be and full of youthful energy. Both were more than happy to get into the bowl for their Daddeh. Clint filled the bowl with tank water, and made his way down after feeding the awake fluffies treats.

Setting the bowl down, promising treats if they keep quiet, Clint made his way over to the Fluffy Pens. Looking around for two more Foals, he finally found two who were awake. A Pegasus Filly with a Light Brown coat, and a Tan mane, and a Earthie Colt with a Lavender coat, and a Grey mane. The two chirping happily behind the silent plastic doors of their homes. Clint lightly picked them up and brought them over to the Sea-Fluffies, who were excited to see their Daddeh, and two new Friends.

As the Fluffies and Sea-Fluffies chirped and played around the bowl, Clint stepped away from the counter, going to the A&D department, grabbing a DIY Pillowing Set.

Upon his return the Foals all cheered thinking they had been left alone. Clint opened the DIY set, going over the tools that came with it, placing them along a nearby counter, away from the foals.

1 - set of Scissors, detachable for easy clean up and care.

1 - Leg Board. Adjustable for Foals, and Adults.

1 - 3oz. bottle of healing gel.

Clint looked back to the foals, all of them happy and playful… Clint silently moved over to the counter, and gingerly grabbed the Pegasus Filly. “Daddeh? Wan huggies? Peep? Babbeh gib bestes’ huggies! Chiwp!” The small Filly sad, hugging Clint’s hand as moved over the leg-board. Fastening the Filly into the Board, Clint watched as the filly began to struggle moving her legs.

“Chiwp? Weggies nu wowk? Peep! Daddeh! Weggies nu wowk! Peep! Hewp babbeh!” The Filly begged, hoping that Clint would assist her. Clint looked down for a few silent moments, letting the foal struggle and peep in confusion. “Peep! Daddeh! Daddeh hewp Babbeh! Nu wub?! Pwease! Chiwp! Hewp Babbeh!” The Filly cried, just out of ear shot of the two Sea-Fluffies and the Earthie Colt.

Clint silently moved a hand over, grabbing the set of scissors. Opening them and setting them around the poor Filly’s leg. “Eep! Nu wike! Peep! Peep! Hewp! Pwease Daddeh! Chiwp! Nu wike dis! Nu wan shawp-huwties! Peep! Peep!” The Filly cried out.

Clint just stood there, still as a board a, thousand different things coursing thru his mind as he held the scissors, a look of confusion and sadness stretching over his face as the poor Filly struggled. Clint couldn’t tell at the moment, but he was crying. Tears began to fall down onto the counter, the small drops causing the Filly to turn to the watery sound, then to look up at Clint.

“Peep? D-Daddeh? Peep? Hab saddies? Nu hab saddies Daddeh! Babbeh wub 'ou! Chiwp! Pwease nu cwy Daddeh! Peep! Babbeh wub Daddeh!” The Filly said, trying to cheer Clint up, not even caring that he was holding two sharp blades around her leg.

Itch. Itch. Itch.

“D-Daddeh?”

Itch. Itch. Itch.

“Pwease nu be saddie! Peep!”

Itch. Itch. Itch.

“Babbeh wub 'ou!”

Itch…

“Peep! Wub nices’ Daddeh ebah! Peep!”

Itch…

“Daddeh? Chiwp?”

Itch…

Clint stayed their for what felt like an eternity, thoughts racing along his mind.

Clint finally moved the Scissors away from the foal’s leg, and gently took her out of the Leg-Board. “Yay! Daddeh sabe Babbeh! Peep! Chwip!” The Filly said, scooting along the counter top, doing the upsie-pose till she reached the edge. “Can Babbeh gib Daddeh huggies? Peep? Babbeh know D-Daddeh hab heawt-huwties! Chiwp! H-huggies make Daddeh feew aww beddah! Peep!”

Clint silently waited a moment, looking down at the small Foal. Finally, he picked the small Filly up, and brought her right up to his face, he was still crying, but as the Filly was brought closer to his face, she waddled right up to him and hugged his cheek. “Peep! Wub! Peep! Meanie heawt-huwties! Gu 'way! Chiwp!” The little filly ordered. Clint couldn’t help but chuckle as the Filly licked his face.

Clint pushed the DIY set away, bringing the Filly back over to the other Foals. “Peep! Yay! Fwend am back!” Cheered the foals, the Earthie doing the ‘Bestes’ Dancies’ he cant show how happy he was.

Clint set the Filly down watching he waddle over to the Earthie and hug him. Clint walked away for a moment and brought over a chair, and some small toys, some aquatic, and some for the regular Fluffies. Clint spent a good hour just playing with them, watching them play with blocks, passing a ball together, and asking about each others leggies…

Clint smiled as the foals played Huggie-Tag together, the two aquatic foals would wait by the glass wall wanting to tag the Filly or Colt, who happily tapped the wall, pretending to be tagged, and hugged the bowl.

Clint told them stories of his Fluffies, and about how he found them. After a while, the four Foals began to yawn and grow tired. Clint started with the two Sea-Fluffies, gently lowering the bowl underwater, letting the two swim out, and swim back to their families, but not before hugging each other, and waving to Clint.

Clint then went back over to the Filly and Colt, both were asleep, snuggling next to each other. Clint gently scooped them up and placed them back in their pens, letting them sleep with their families.

After the foals were put away, he rang Donna up.

“Hey Donna?”

“Sug? Where are you? It’s almost ten o’clock! I thought you were gonna be home already?”

“I… I got caught up with work… I’m sorry, but I’m on my way home now and, before I got in the car, I wanted to say I love you.”

“Aww, Sug i love you too, now get home. Your food got cold, so i put it in the microwave, also Oingo has been missing you, so bring him back a toy or something. Okay?”

“Okay… See you soon.”

“See you soon Sug, love ya.”

-Beep-

Clint did a double check on everything, making sure the pens were locked, the dispensers were filled with food and water, and that the doors to the store were locked. Clint even checked up on the Smarties, giving them treats as a sorry fro what ha happened today, while most acted the same, some actually took to Clint, not even calling him Dummy, thanking him for the treat.

Clint went out the back, locking the door and making his way to his truck. Clint smiled the entire trip home, a new red ball ready for his Fluffies to play with.

24 Likes

Tragedy avoided by an inch.

3 Likes

When the owner accidentally brings home a Jellenheimer.

1 Like

Man glad nothing happen to those foals something at least Clint manage to avoid altogether.

Man that dumb idiot was the worst day of a new opening, entitled asshole. Should have given her blacklisted or been mocked in her own forum.

3 Likes

Hmm. Wonder if Clint will ‘accidentally’ be leaving a door open again so he can get that rush.

Someone should help him out by hooking him up with some bad, foal-stomping fluffy in need of a good pillowing.

2 Likes