Opening Time at Fluff Mart by Disastrous Apricot

Ah, the hopes and possibilities of a new day at Fluff Mart. Which one are you taking home today?

39 Likes

Wow, he really loves bwockies, don’t he. :flushed:

Don’t worry little brown babbeh, you’ll get your turn, you might want to clean the bwockies first though.

8 Likes

I would like to represent that poor block in the court of justice please. :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

“Now hearing the case of Bwockie vs. Gween Fwuffy AKA The Angle Grinder.”

8 Likes

I’d take the little brown one. Yeah they’re brown but they have a pattern and that pink is very nice against the brown. The brown isn’t a bad shade either, reminds me of milk chocolate.

3 Likes

Do like the subject matter. The juxtaposition of shameless creature comforts & tragedy is very fluff.

As an abuser, I would go for the green one. Cheap colours, but still has some spunk left in him.

2 Likes

Remember that when it’s making milk chocolate all over your floor

2 Likes

Lol spunk

2 Likes

aww id take the Orange and Blue Tail’d one!

1 Like

Neither because I’m the one who was assigned the opening shift and taking the merchandise home would be considered theft of company property. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The green one is definitely a top choice, being so sexually aggressive to fuck a block (which is both hard and non-fluffy shaped) can provide a lot to work with.

But since I think he’s already taken, I’d like the yellow one with no tail, bad colours and a missing tail should be enough for a wan-die phase, but they seem friendly and jovial. I’d like to ruin that

4 Likes

idk i like that purple unicorn, nice color combos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, too late, that spunk is no longer in him…

1 Like

I would take the happy little orange one!!

1 Like

I like the green one. A fluffy that vigorous provides so much potential for games and pranks! :laughing:

1 Like

Smash his junk between some blockies and ask if he still wants to fuck them now. Just like, slowly grind the blocks back and forth at opposite angles to make sure the nuts are totally pulverized. If he says he’s not into the blocks after that, respect his decision because he clearly does not like those blocks and you can’t in good conscience try it with them again. Instead, tell him you’ll get him a new “special friend”, and proceed to get him a new set of blockies to replace the old ones that he broke up with. Maybe he will like these more after having his genitals crushed with them. Continue until he either wans2die or finds a set of blockies that he likes to have his balls smashed by, or until he runs out of balls to smash.

1 Like

I buy green one, I love pervert fluffies, and pink pillow, because i don’t want see him as snakefood.