Overlooked (Artist: OtherCoraline)

104 Likes

Sunlight through the crack, offering hope.

Just a weggie gone, a stumble.

Falling from grace, broken.

Keep the light on, please…

A valley of death, I alone live.

Don’t let the sun go down on me, am just a widdle bebbeh.

32 Likes

I’ll say it again and I’ll say it a thousand times more, great work.

10 Likes

Couldn’t even take two seconds to spare it from suffering.

3 Likes

@Mexi

You gonna dig through a pile of dead foals on the off chance that there’s a living one in there? That’s like digging through a trough of manure in hopes of finding a quarter.

9 Likes

I meant when it was thrown in there.

Appreciate the gif though.

4 Likes

always remember to push the trash down or compact it to save space!

6 Likes

No prob. I tried to come up with a title that would convey the little foal wasn’t tossed out because of it’s leg, but simply because it (literally) got caught up (and overlooked) when they were throwing out the dead foals. I could’ve made that clearer.

6 Likes

Ah, that makes sense, actually kinda makes it more sad since it appears someone took the time to stitch the leg and try to save it, only for their effort to go to waste.

4 Likes

I am a man that loves thrift store shopping

4 Likes

You, sir or ma’am, are devoted to the cause. That actually conjures up some funny images of people sorting through the “discount” pile of fluffies, hoping to find a good color or a unicorn at a bargain price :laughing:

7 Likes

That sounds like a fine way to spend an afternoon to me. Sort through for also “natural” colors. Enthusiasts eat them right up (figuratively or literally).

4 Likes

Being entirely serious, if I was homeless and there was just a trashcan full of mostly fresh meat you can bet I’d just set up right next to that thing.

5 Likes

A quarter has more value then a defective foal if it’s silver.

6 Likes

A nickel has more value than a defective foal if it’s made out of a bubblegum wrapper.

7 Likes

Neither has any real value.

5 Likes

Scratch that the foal has more value, you can eat it, you can’t eat money.

4 Likes

Wholesome

4 Likes

A whisper is heard in the depths of the foal corpse bin, directly to the babbeh, “your fate was death anyways, the way you reach your fate doesn’t matter”

4 Likes

meanwhie at the other side of the lid

4 Likes