Patas locas en el parque parte 5 By Rol_ando

30 Likes

Ok this is getting ridiculous.

Please donate a brain to this universe’s humans.

14 Likes

I don’t need to know Spanish to know Biscuit is lying through his teeth.

How much you wanna bet next chapter has Biscuit fucking Cherry as her new special friend and forcing Crazy Legs to watch?

6 Likes

I love how expressive your fluffies are.

6 Likes

Hey, if the yellow died or was gotten rid of, red lardass would be the new punching bag of the brainless owner.

5 Likes

True like a dont the place have cctv??? Its just sad to see a fluffy tryin to help and ended up him being the suspect :fearful:

5 Likes

At this point, the owner throwing Patas locas to the trash would be a more merciful ending than just keeping him.

5 Likes

As you said, it would be a mercy, and there is no mercy and relief for the poor bastard.

2 Likes

Can you post the text to make this easier to translate.

que mal entendido de mierda, pero por desgracia muchos nacen estrellados y con una suerte de perros. Pobre patas locas.

1 Like

when will that red bastard get killed by the pillow fluff?

1 Like

Even better would be for crazy legs to finally have his innocence proven and get revenge for everything.
Also isn’t there any security cameras? Or at least someone out a camera on Crazy legs collar!

2 Likes

Actually i was thinking after he kills that red bastard, the owner comes in and kills crazy legs in the most painful way.

2 Likes

Aw come on man! Some fluffies need justice oHo

1 Like

well it’s a bittersweet victory for Crazy Legs.

1 Like

La vida no es justa bizcocho ahora no tienes bolas!

Creo que no habia odiado a un fluffy tanto como odio a bizcocho, pobre patas locas, solo espero que el rojo muera por su propia pendejes

Any chance of getting translated versions?