Patreon + Server Upgrades

For what it’s worth, I understand your concerns. But I think we’re safe - that one MLP fighting game got attacked, yeah, but it was not shut down completely. They changed the character designs to not be ponies, and - well, that’s all they had to do. Game’s called Them’s Fighting Herds, it’s on Steam right now.

And we’ve already got that covered because anyone who looks at a picture on here and says “that’s an MLP” is a dirty liar. The closest they can do is “that’s a pony” (which is a real life animal) and half of us don’t even draw that, just cheerleader pom-poms with heads and legs.

So Hasbro’s gonna let us go. The name “Hasbio” isn’t enough to go on for things to be worth it, and literally all Ryou’s doing is host an image site. It’d be like suing derpibooru for hosting fanart.

3 Likes

Quick update on all the existing Patrons. Apparently it was set so it only subtracts the amount on the 1st of every month, which is a bit odd because I’m sure most of you would have expected for the amount withdraw immediately.

Anyhow, it’s changed now to subtract monthly on the exact same day you subscribe, meaning if you subscribed on the 5th of April, it’ll bill again on the 5th of May.

This does not apply retroactively. If you prefer this method of payment, you’ll have to awkwardly resubscribe. If you don’t care either way, the amount will get subtracted on 1st every month, and not before then.

Will I have to wait a month for a ‘simps for fluffies’ flair?

2 Likes

Ok @Ryou I resubscribed so that you get my money today instead of waiting till the first of the month.

Thank you so much for doing this! Don’t listen to the haters. They don’t know what they’re talking about.
:woozy_face::hammer:

1 Like

Lmao bro no offense but ur not even close to being a lawyer. Ur talking out ur ass about legal stuff and it’s unnecessary. As someone who’s actually studied law I can assure you that no one is going to sue FC. Worst case scenario we would get a CAD warning to stop using their name, which we don’t do because we spell it differently as a parody. The money they would spend on the lawyers to harass us would actually cost more than the small amount of money were working together to boost the server. They would gain nothing, and that’s assuming that they even know about us, which I wildly doubt.

Well I’m a patron now too. I don’t back a lot of people, but I want to help the Fluffy community page to keep going.

Edit: Also, no, you won’t find me on Patreon under this name.

2 Likes

We should probably unpin this since we done got banned.

1 Like