Pawadox ob Towewance (by recreationalsadist)

Josef was just off-camera. He wasn’t the point of this video, the demonstration was.

“People were asking about what the Paradox of Tolerance was, so I’ve come up with an easy way to teach it.”

He gestures to a pen full of fluffies. They’re playing, napping, eating, and some are fucking the ever loving shit out of each other.

“This pen represents society and these fluffies represent ideas. The ones that are able to get along with each other are fine. Even if they disagree sometimes the conflicts can be solved peacefully.”

Then the camera points at a large, grinning pegasus fluffy.

“This is Crimson. He represents ideas that are inherently destructive to society. Like fascism, bigotry, anti-intellectualism, and other schools of thought that actively seek to dominate and wipe out what’s good in society.”

Crimson is placed into the pen. Carnage ensues with the end result being Crimson standing amidst a gory spectacle of mutilated and fucked to death fluffy corpses.

“So you see: you can’t tolerate ideas that are themselves intolerant. It’s a paradox, but one that can be resolved through critical thinking skills, knowledge, and intelligence. Which explains why most people have trouble with it.”

“Therefore when people demand tolerance for things like bigotry they’re actually demanding that their intolerance not be addressed.”

The Judge looked down at Josef.

“Mr. Mongola, is this really the PSA you’ve created for your community service project?”

Josef looked at his lawyer, who gave him a double thumbs-up and a big grin while nodding.

“Yes, Your Honor.”

“Eh, good enough. You’ve fulfilled your community service for having somehow kicked two pillowfluffers in the groin at the same time while stomping on their feet.”

Ricky ran up and clapped Josef on the back, his lawyer tried to get in on a hug but was rebuffed, and Crimson happily proclaimed himself to be a “wowe modew” while humping an eye socket in celebration.

Author’s Note: My stories should NOT be taken as canon for @BFM101 's stories. Unless he says they are.

12 Likes

Surprised Dr. Mongola did not address that Mr.
His message has several levels of irony, one of which decidedly is the source.

1 Like

Say what you will, this is more or less a perfect explanation.

2 Likes

Ricky: “What did you get community service for anyway?”

Josef: “Destruction of property, one of the neighbours’ prized Alicorn studs was being a prick so Crimson… well Crimson knocked him down a peg or two, let’s say that.”

Ricky: “The same Crimson you just had in that video for your defence?”

Josef: “Yeah. I had a REALLY expensive lawyer to pull that shit off

3 Likes

I had the reason in the story as Josef assaulting pillowfluffers.

2 Likes

Ah right, I see it now. Must’ve misread that part.

Ah, they were probably trying to convince the owner to pillow the stud and Josef just fucking lost it with them

2 Likes