Payment Part 1 [By Zereal]

An abuse story by Zero (Zereal)

It all started on Monday, I heard sounds coming from the alley next to my house, a faintly lightened alley, home to a lot of nests, i guess it made sense, i don’t usually mind those things living out there, it was not their fault they were created anyways.

That’s until i saw that one of those “biotoys” stole some of my tulips that i’ve been growing for a while now, luckily for me, whoever the culprit was had left a trail of shit to where it was hiding. I followed the trail to two ferals, a red stallion with green mane and a purple pregnant mare who was missing a leg. I confronted the fluffies about the stolen flowers to what the Stallion responded:

“Pwease nice mistah nu gib owwies tu fwuffie ow speshuw fwend. Speshuw fwend has tummy babbehs an’ nu can mobe!”

“I guess you needed those to eat, am i right?-”

Suddenly, the mare started screeching something about biggest poopies or something similar followed by more screams, i heard about this phenomenon somewhere else, that’s when it hit me, she was going into labour right there.

“Pwease hewp, nice mistah, speshuw fwend has biggest poopies!”

“Those aren’t poopies, those are your babies!”

“Babbeh-AHHGHGH”

I quickly pulled the mare into a softer surface, a bag of trash (better than the concrete i guess, i thought to myself) and assisted the birthing of what it seemed like four healthy little foals, a yellow earthie with black mane, a brown alicorn, a white unicorn with green mane and a red earthie that resembled the father. THe birthing itself wasn’t a huge problem after all.

After all the chaos had settled down, the mare started licking the babies, i came back with some vegetables. I gave them the food, they were very thankful for the food.

“Now, let’s discuss the payment” I said ominously, “I helped and fed you, the only thing i ask in exchange is the brown baby of yours”

The mare was about to agree, after all, she didn’t really care for that baby at all, it was a munstah babbeh as they said.

But the stallion quickly started convincing his special friend not to hand over the baby, “Aww babbehs am speshuw, nu gib dah poopie babbeh to hoomin”
Then he turned around and started pooping and pissing on my leg
“Take sowwy poopies an’ weabe fwuffie awone”

Well that was a quick change of humor, from being somewhat friendly to a smarty, in just a couple of seconds.

Nonetheless, i got pretty pissed, but i was well prepared for the situation, after all, everything went as planned.

To be continue…

[Well, here goes my first post on the site, i have been thinking about this story for a while now, i pretty much know how it will go, but i’m pretty busy at the moment to finish it, I’m also planning on rewriting this as the fluffies pov and on illustrating it myself as well. Anyways, i’m glad to finally be part of this community that i’ve been following for some time,
-Zero (Zereal) ]

21 Likes

Well, smarty done fucked up here

3 Likes

Really well done.
Welcome to FC and I eagerly await the next chapter :heart:

Welcome!

Welcome! The story was wonderful! Can’t wait to see more from you. Gotta say tho odd that a smarty is protecting the poopeh babbeh but I bet it’ll be interesting none the less.
Well done!

1 Like

Was surprised to see a stallion turned intoa shit of a smarty within seconds there. He just sign his death warrant. And what a rude asshole for all the guy did for them.

Hope the poopie the guy will just take care and have his way with the rest.

1 Like

Seeing both good and evil from multiple players here. Human helped, but wants to break up the family. Stallion cares about all foals, but still calls the brown baby “poopie” and is rude to the human. Mare might have some good points but she did agree to hand over the brown foal, and probably would have rejected it otherwise anyway. Babies are innocent, no crimes just yet (No, being born does not count!).

1 Like

What good points did the mare make? All she did was act like a bitch and give away her undesired foal.

I said she MIGHT have good points, not that she showed any here. That’s why I didn’t specify any, I was waiting for the the next installment to flesh her out more, in case there was more too her than just the bad parent we saw here. Turns out, there wasn’t.