PAYMENT Part 2 [By Zereal]

PAYMENT

Part 2 of an abuse story by Zero (Zereal) |[Part 1]

I already knew this would happen, though i must admit that i wasn’t expecting that sudden change on that seemingly nice stallion to a smarty so fast, i guess that its trying to protect its herd. Honestly, i actually hoping this would happen, i had no intentions on keeping the foal, it was all an elaborate ruse so i could abuse some fluffies.

But now, now after seeing the sudden change on behaviour on that fluffy, i wanted something else, i wanted what other things he could do, so i pulled out a little gadget i invented myself, a small ball that expels sleeping powder enough to make a horse drowzee, it should be enough for some fluffies.

Moments later, the fluffies wake up on a strange enviorment, it was dark and scary, it was very hard to see, luckily for Pablo, the runaway red stallion, his special friend was next to him, the foals however they were none to be seen.

“Speciaw fwiend pwease wake up, babies awe not hewe, is dawk an’ scaweh pwease don’t gu fowevew sweepies. Don’t weave fwuffeh”

She didn’t respond, our little fluffy started to beg her to wake up and not die, it was no use, she wasn’t breathing anymore.

Meanwhile, a feeling of remorse went through my body; sure i wanted to see the breaking point of those two fluffies, but i wasn’t fair for the foals to die for the sake of the experiment, at least for now. So i allowed the mother to feed the babies for a bit. The mare was very happy that the babbehs were safe.

I checked the cameras on the basement, the red fluffy was crying next to a fluffy plush, i purposely placed it there, next to him, to make him think that his special friend was dead, it was part of the experiment, but he didn’t know that yet. I left him there until the mare was done feeding her babbehs what am i saying im starting to talk like these things.

I grabbed the purple mare who started begging to put her down so she could sing to her babies and give them love.

“Too bad, your babies aren’t the only ones that need company” I said as i placed her inside a crystal box, she made a huge mess during that, shit coming like a waterfall, gross, but it didn’t matter, it was worth it on the long run.

Without turning the basement lights, i carefully placed the glass box in front of the red fluff, (which for the sake of the story i will call Dipshit from now on), it wasn’t very hard he was huhuing so loudly that he didn’t hear the screeching of his special friend in front of him, i pluged the box to a water dispenser through a hole i made beforehand, then i left back to the control room.

The lights turned on, blinding Pablo, who wished he never ran away from his mummahs house, he remembered all the good times, all the sketti he ate, all of those thoguhs where interrupted as he saw his special friend captured in front of him.

“Speciaw fwiend yu awe awive!” He said as he runned towards the box, he tried to hug her but a invisible wall didnt allow him to.

“Wheh Fwuffy can’t hug speciaw fwiend?” He tried to figure it out, but he didn’t have enough time to think as the box was filling with water. Dipshit could hear his special friend screeching, screaming that “wawa is bad for fluffies!”. Dipshit tried to pull the tube out of the plug, with no use. A couple of minutes later, the water was reaching her nose, preventing her from breathing,

It was too late, the water had fully filled the box and she died, Pablo was huhuing very hard, now he had really lost his special friend, Hiewa, and it was all his fault, he blamed himself over and over, as if it were trying to redeem himself. The lights turned off back again.

I had a pretty perverted idea on what to do next, but it would require hurting the babes, which for some reason, i couldn’t. So i decided to the next big idea.

I injected Dipshit with an special anesthetic which didn’t fully make sleep, instead it prevented him from moving, he was fully concious as i tied him down, i decided that fuck it, might as well cut his legs off. And so i did, i grabbed and electric saw, lights turned on, and the electric saw powered on.

All that Pablo could hear was the noise of a munstah, as the blindfold didn’t allow him to see, he felt something on his front “weggie” that feeling suddenly turned into unbearable pain, he wanted to scream and run away, but all he could do was shit himself as natural instinct. Pablo didn’t know what was going on, he tried to cry, scream, anything, but it was no use, he couldn’t do anything to stop it. The pain on his leg eventually stopped, but with a price, he didn’t feel his leg at all. Then his other leg felt the same, and his back legs as well. Pablo didn’t fuly understand what was going on, he was still proccessing the trauma of seeing his special friend drown in front of his eyes, being unable to help her.

But i wasn’t done just yet, so i dislocated his jaw from his skull, carefully so he wouldnt snap and die, then i took off the blindfold. What DIpshit shoudl be seeing was his special friend’s pillowed corpse.

[DISCLAIMER: I’m gonna pause here, the following bit will probably not make sense to the fluffy anatomy and several other things. For the sake of the story just go with it, Enjoy the abuse! -Zero]

I pushed the corpse down his throat, he didnt die, but now he was as fat as a pregnant mare about to give birth. I then inject teed some tubes, the pourpuse of these tubes was to keep him alive, directly injecting the nutrients for him to survive, some other tubes plugged in to remove the waste directly from his sytem, in a way he couldn’t shit, but couldn’t die either, he wasn’t digesting the fluffy i just forced him to eat. I placed him inside a small cabinet in my basement. Leaving him there for the rest of his life, which in the way i’m “taking care ” of him, should live within 3-4 years if im lucky.

Pablo can’t move, he can’t die, he can just stay there, thinking of the life he would ha ve lived if he hadn’t escaped. Waiting on the dark until the day he dies.

[Well, thats it. That was the story i have been thinking about for a week now, the original torture was way more dark, and made less sense (Stitching the mare and Dipshit’s mouths together and plugging her ass so instead of through her ass, she would shjit through her mouth into his, obviosuly she ended uo dying, and i would have forced her into his body anyways). But i felt that it was way too far fetched. I will be uploading the story through Pablo’s eyes, as well as his backstory. I’m also working on the illustration of this story. Oh, and i will probably write another story with the babies, a hugbox one, probably.]

Anyways thanks for the support, its really appreciated!
                -Zero (Zereal)
8 Likes

Interesting ending! Now I wonder what the foal abuse would be~

1 Like