Pincer Attack by:Foxhoarder

I tried drawing in a different style, but the result was just my usual fluffy with shorter legs.

56 Likes

Took me some time to discover the DIY buttplug :smiley:

8 Likes

it just makes it more squishable, like a little potato

4 Likes

Meh…I would’ve used a Champion or Autolite; maybe NGK in a pinch…that way, you could just hook him up to an extension cord and plug it in. ZZZZZZZAP!!!

3 Likes

How about a diesel glow-plug?

2 Likes

CBT: the artist

4 Likes

I for one welcome the new breed of Munchkin fluffies.

5 Likes

Wait a sec… Isn’t that the one from ‘Therapy Fluffy’?

Hope that’s the dad/brother then and not the girl. ~chuckle~

1 Like

You have a thing for attacking fwuffy bawws, don’t you? I don’t blame you, with how you draw the little shitrats, it’s so perfectly cathartic and satisfying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! And yes, genital abuse is the best! Fluffies are so cute and innocent they don’t even have proper words for naughty bits, so you can imagine how distressing having them hurt and injured must be. It’s the worstest bad touch ever, hurting them both physically and emotionally, right where they’re the most vulnerable!

Fluffies are too cute to have naughty bits like that - and that’s why I want to see them punished! :grin:

6 Likes

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick in the balls 10,000 times.”

• Jason Statham
3 Likes

Its only fair, could do with some more anesthesia and more precise tools tho, but they heal like its nothing, so whatever

1 Like

So flippin’ profound. Cutesy, brightly colored things are meant to be sexless (look at children’s cartoons and toys), yet fluffies are one of the most horn-driven things ever. The contradiction of fluffies having reproductive organs and a crazy sex drive, yet a vocabulary that limits them to “nu-nu pwace” “speciaw pwace” and “nu-nu stick” makes them so punchable. Love it :smiley:

3 Likes

I still can’t get over this piece. It’s just perfect in my opinion

1 Like