plants vs zombies, fluffy invasion: defending the garden: sunflowerofwar

(Authors note: new to site and while I’m not new to writing and/or fluffys, I was a fan of the old fluffybooru, some of favorites included the basil saga, and later inspired me to be a fanfic writer and now I’ll write my first story about fluffys and plants battling them, well, given the value of “battle”, enjoy)

fluffy speak
human speak

episode 1: defending the garden.

a house pans into view and on its front yard was beautiful garden, flowers of all varieties grew, roses, sunflowers, poppy’s and more grew in almost perfect harmony as they stood tall, food plants like tomatoes and parsnips grew in beds while on the ground, small patches of pumpkins and watermelons grew, such a garden was a sight to behold and with that much food a large family can live happy and their neighbors could appreciate fresh produce, however, such gardens were always threat, sure common vermin like rabbits, moles and mice could be a problem, however, the true danger went by a name that grew to be one of the most hated/loved things on the planet.

Fluffys.

these small horse shaped biotoys were the bane of farmers, gardeners and nature alike and as many religious groups and even atheist would claim “A proof that mankind should not play god” these seemingly cute critters have been declared vermin, they breed at a pace that put rabbits to shame and shit so much, they can make a grassland look like a swamp in short order if the herd gets to a sufficient size and good luck finding so much as a strand of grass or flower still standing that isn’t poisonous, one would think such creatures couldn’t possibly survive, let alone thrive, do to be more fragile than even paper at times, extreme stupidity and curiosity, their hooves only strong enough to harm a small creature or another fluffy and being incredibly loud and with next to camoflauge which makes them ideal snacks for any predator worth their salt and barely able to understand even the most basic of things, a species like this couldn’t possibly survive without human intervention.

but with such high birth rates and way too many humans letting their fluffy pony’s run free, assuming said fluffys didn’t simply run away in the first place, and the ability to eat almost anything and a surprisingly effective healing factor (though not effective enough to survive a good kick or punch, let alone falling from a somewhat high place) is the reason why things such as “mega-herds” exist, such herds can devastate miles upon miles of farmland if it isn’t destroyed quickly and in the city’s, before effective pest control measures were established, hills of fluffy pony bodies can clog alleyways and sewers with chainsaws needed to clear the mess.

because of this, most gardeners worth their salt will barricade their plants with the works, especially wealthy ones even having electric fences, stone walls, both over and underneath, and guard dogs whose whole job is to kill fluffys.

and yet this bountiful garden, laid seemingly undefended with the owner no were to be seen, no dogs, no fences, not even a small barrier to delay fluffys and this garden, is where our story begins.

“Dis is smawtys wand now!” a high-pitched voice cried out, as a puke green unicorn walked onto the lawn, his herd behind him cheered the smarty, there was so much food for their foals and pregnant mares were rolled by their mates as foals and adults began to run forward, hungry for this paradise of “nummies”.

a pregnant mare was rolled Infront of a tomato plant by her mate “Speciaw-friend is da bestest! and help tummeh-babbbehs gow big an strong!” the soon-to-be mother said as she and her mate reach to take a bite at the juicy red tomato.

CHOMP

the soon-to-be mother and her mate were no more, the fluffys froze in terror at the sight, with many emptying their bowls while younger foals chirped in distress as they felt their mothers fear, they were looking at a large purple plant, who was now chewing on its meal, its head split in two with rows of sharp teeth and a purple tentacle like tongue, spikes lined the back and a stem that ended with a cluster of leaves, blood of the former would be family dripped down before it gulped and let out a hearty belch with pieces of fluff flying out before licking its lips at the herd, it was a chomper

the herd only emptied their bowls even more so, “PLANTY-MONSTAH!!” a fluffy shouted and soon the whole herd panicked and squealed with shit and foals flying everywhere, the chomper just continued to feast, it ate any fluffy, no matter the age or condition they were in, as a mother with foals on her back soon found out, “NUU, FWUFFY NO-” the scream mare and her brood were eaten as well, complete with a loud crunch, the father of said foals look in horror as tears streaked down “BABBEHS NU-” before it could finish its cry, its life was soon ended as a large softball sized pea smack in the face, knocking its head right off, the plant who did the deed looked nothing like the chomper, it was smaller in size and green in color, but had a head that stretched into a tube like mouth, this was a peashooter and it wasn’t alone, more peas were shot and fluffys died in droves with many trying to “hide” by covering their eyes but to no avail, the smarty, oddly enough, was still alive and could only watch in horror as his herd and toughie-friends were slaughtered, the land of nummies proved to be their doom, when suddenly an antenna popped out the ground Infront of him, the smarty looked down at a small, round, potato-like plant, it blinked at him and made chirping noises, the smarty, seeing something somewhat smaller than it, puffed his cheeks out in an attempt to intimidate it, the potato-mine only glared and growled before beeping rapidly.

SPUDOW!!!

the smarty was no more, not even a hint of blood remained, only mashed potatoes, the rest the herd laid dead, all the fluffys and their foals lay dead or dying, some begging for help and huggies, others saying, “wan die” and others, mainly foals, chirped in terror and pain.

the plants however, seeing their foes defeated, hopped in place and released a mixture of squeaking, growls, laughs, and chirps into the air over their victory over the fluffys, the garden safe once more.

their gardener walked out, the owner of the house was clearly proud as he petted the plants as he walked by, he threw most of the corpses into a compost bin or fed them to chompers, surviving foals were gathered and put into a pouch, they would be used to feed younger chompers and similar plants, he took a small shovel out and dug a small stem out the ground, it was what remained of the exploded potato-mine, some time in a pot would help it regrow.

he walked back again, his lawn nice and clean, while his plants rested or stood at attention, some hopped up to him and he reached down to pet them, one of them was a sunflower, it was exactly as the name implied, a sunflower with a large smile, it popped out some sun which he collected and would later be used to grow, feed and energize plants.

“He may be crazy, but I don’t regret ever buying you lot” the human said with a smirk as he watched another herd approach, unaware of the others fate, “the chompers will eat good tonight” as a sunflower simply smiled and bopped her head to the beat of the earth.

“Dis is smawtys wand now!” And the cycle would begin again.

(Authors note: enjoy, criticism is welcome and I’m new to writing “fluffy speak”, so any feedback on how I did is welcomed.)

7 Likes

Welcome to FC
Don’t forget your name after the title of your story.

Fluffies usually say am instead of is

3 Likes

This is good and hilarious.

Welcome to FC :blush:

2 Likes

Unlike zombies, fluffies are a more lively food,if messy, to help plant grow strong

1 Like