plants vs zombies, fluffy invasion: experiments with hypnosis. -sunflowerofwar

(Authors note: enjoy lads, this one is gonna involve hypno-shrooms and experiments in fluffology)

“fluffy speak”
“human speak”
“writing”

episode: experiments with hypnosis.

the camera panned to the inside of a garage, on one table sat a hypno-shroom and a healing aloe who were next to a variety of fluffy care items, surgical equipment and tools.

on another table sat a cage with a neon green mare with a dark blue mane, named buttercup, nursing a bunch of foals and was holding her “bestest” baby, who was bright red with a dark blue mane, and was singing the mama song, near the front of the cage sat a pile of brown foals with an alicorn, who were separated from buttercup, who would try and kill them if they weren’t separated, they looked at her and the rest of the foals in sadness, one of them from buttercup in question, wanting love and milk as well but were rejected and called “poopeh babbeh” and “munstah babbeh” respectively, on a nearby shelf sat her mate who was trapped in a cage, he was bright red with a yellow mane and was unable to do anything but watch, he stared happily at his family but was also sad cause he couldn’t reach them.

as for the two plants, they watched the fluffys do what fluffys did when there’s no humans around, well, the aloe did, the hypno-shroom only had swirls for eyes and it seemed to be staring off into space.

eventually, the door leading into the rest of the house creaked open and the human appeared, his name was Ivan Gregori, and he was a part-time gardener and full-time scientist, he had dirty brown hair and wore a classic lab coat, and a pair of gardening gloves protected his hands and wore a sturdy pair of boots on his feet, in said hands, he held a checkboard and pin, the paper read.

‘hypnois testing, part 1’

“hewwo daddah!” buttercup shouted but she was ignored for now, he picked up a small knife and said to the hypno-shroom “this might sting a little” and nodded to the aloe, it was quick, and a small piece of its cap was sliced off, the mushroom didn’t even flinch, and the aloe healed the small cut instantly.

most creatures would flinch from a cut, but not hypno-shrooms, in the fight against zombies, and to a degree, fluffys, a hypno-shrooms job was to be bitten and it would go inside the zombie and turn the zombie against its fellows, thus eating them instead of eating plants or brains, the victim of the hypno-shroom after the battle was over or left the lawn it was invading, would then violently explode and a small pink cap would be left were the body blew up so it could regrow.

because a hypno-shroom has to be bitten in most cases, like wall-nuts, the senses of a hypno-shroom are very dull and any would be harm is akin to a light massage.

against fluffys, a hypno-shroom is considered wasted as they take a long time to regrow and a fluffy is too weak to do any meaningful damage, now it can cause panic in a herd and sometimes abusers use hypno-shrooms to have fluffys kill their former friends and mates, the abuser in question then laughs at the crying fluffys being killed by former friends who happily did so heedless of their cries and begging.

however, Ivan had a theory he wanted to test, hence why the brown foals and alicorn were there, when hypnotized, zombies turn around and fight their former allies, when a fluffy was hypnotized, depending on the scenario, they usually just explode on the spot or in some cases, say a smarty for example.

in most documents concerning a smarty, the smarty is a bully, bratty, aggressive, and display an unmatched arrogance, with particularly bad smarty’s having “enfie babbehs”, after it takes a bite out of a hypno-shroom or a piece of a hypno-shroom is force fed to it, they become calm and friendly like any other fluffy, however, as mentioned earlier, after its “purpose” is fulfilled, the hypnotized zombie, or fluffy in this case, explodes, hence why shelters continue the usual way of disposing of smarty’s or selling them for cheap.

the experiment would test on what happens when a mare with foals, eats a hypno-shroom, would it hate the colorful baby’s, including its “bestest babbeh” and love the brown baby’s and the alicorn? hence this test.

with the small piece of the shroom, he approached the cage holding the fluffys and addressed the mare who was feeding her foals, her “bestest babbeh”, was eating the most and like most bestest babbehs, it was a fat fuck with its siblings waiting in line.

“hey buttercup, I have a treat for you” and dangled the small piece of hypno-shroom Infront of her.

the mother took a few sniffs and said “smell siwwy”, as she then sneezes, “don’t worry sweetie, its nummie and will help make the best milk for your baby’s” buttercups eyes widen and eagerly ate the piece of mushroom and with a satisfied gulp, she then said “tank yu daddah dat was…oooh, buttercup fweel funnie” as her eyes began to swirl, her main body slowly lost its green coloring, becoming a light pink instead, while her mane became a dark shade of pink, her foals and mate stared in confusion, her bestest baby then said “why mummah pink?”, buttercup looked down at her bestest baby and instantly snarled.

“BAD BABBEH!!” and swatted the screeeing foal away, the rest of her litter looked in shock and fear at their mother who then went to her former bestest babbeh who was crying and shat itself, she raised her hooves, “BAD BABBEH GIT FOWEBA SWEEPIES AN AM NUMMIES!!!” And crushed her bestest babbeh and began to eat the body, much to the horror of the remaining foals and her mate “NUU WHY SPESHUW FWEND NUM BESTEST BABBEH” her mate cried as he began to cry at the sight.

she ignored his question and turned to a yellow foal who was crying and hugging his sister, who was orange, “WHY MUMMAH NUM SISSIE!” she didn’t respond and just charged at them, they screed as she crushed her yellow foal and took the orange foal and shook her like a dog shakes a toy, “REEEEEEEEE WORSTEST OWWIES” the filly cried before being silenced as she was bit in half then eaten, she turned to her other foals, one blue and the other white, who were crying, shitting and pissing themselves, before she could kill them, Ivan reached into the cage and removed the barrier separating the brown colored foals and alicorn.

they were crying at the murder happening and had shat themselves, the hypnotized buttercup, forgetting her two remaining foals, went to them, they began to scree as well but quieted down and looked in confusion as buttercup began to lick and nuzzle them.

“shhh babbehs, mummah here” and put two of the brown foals to her teats and eagerly drinking the milk inside, the “poopie” foals and their alicorn friend instantly forgot about how their mother killed and ate some of her other foals and buttercup began to sing her mummah song.

“~mummah wuv babbehs, babbehs wuv mummah~” ivan scribbled on his board and noted the experiment was a success and his theory proven, the otherwise stereotypical fluffy mother became hostile towards the colored foals and treated the brown colored foals and alicorn with love and hugs, though her going as far to eat the other foals beyond stomping them was surprising.

“Hmm, zombies usually attack by biting plants and humans, even if hypnotized and thus eating what their fighting, could be possible side-effect of the hypno-shroom as fluffys seldom eat and fight at the same time, baring biting what their fighting” he wrote down as he turned to buttercups mate, he was still crying and was looking in shock and was probably wondering why he special friend, was giving love and huggies to “poopie” babbehs and a “munstah” babbeh.

instead of saying anything though, he just cried and turned to look at the blood stain and pieces of fluff that was all that remained of his “bestest” baby, the two surviing foals that were colorful, looked at their mother in surprise and hesitantly approached buttercup “mummah” the white one asked fearfully, buttercup turned and got an angry look “GU AWAY, YUZ BAD BABBEHS” she shouted as the two began to cry, the blue one heedless of the possible danger said “wan milkies” she instantly swatted him away and he screeed in distress, the white foal shat herself and instantly ran towards her crying brothers as he held his hooves up to his broken nose were blood dribbled, his sister began to hug him while crying and got blood on her fluff.

buttercup snorted and went back to nursing her new foals uncaring of the 2 survivors.

ivan turned to the table holding the plants on the other table and said “good test fellas, tell the chompers their getting a treat tonight” the aloe nodded and bumped the hypno-shroom to follow along and they both hopped off.

he left the room to buttercup and ideally wondered when she would explode, foals take at least a month and a half to fully mature into adult fluffys and thus, waited for buttercup to explode.

sense his experiment was done, he would feed them to the chompers, the two foals will be fed to young chompers while her mate will be fed to an adult, after buttercups new foals were grown up and she exploded, they too will be used as chomper food, baring the alicorn, he might keep it as a pet or find someone to sell it too.

all in all, a good day for him and an experiment successful, at least till he looked outside and sighed at the remains of a massacred fluffy herd and now will have to clean up the mess his plants left behind.

(Authors note: enjoy lads, criticism is welcome, I couldn’t find fluffy words for things like smell and a couple others, so notes would be appreciated so I can improve the quality of my fluffy stories.)

7 Likes

Those shrooms pack a punch

1 Like

I don’t know what other words you were wanting to have substitutions for, but fluffies generally seem to use smell, but in the “smeww” form. Like “Nu smeww pwetty” or “Smeww wike bad babbeh.”

1 Like

thanks lad, I couldn’t find the word in that dictionary on fluffy wiki, if I’m being honest, I think it’s in need of an update, thanks again lad

1 Like

I think I visited that place once.
I have seen so much fluff-speak that generally I don’t need another source, I generally use the common words and phrases and when there is a word that doesn’t seem to exist in the fluffy vocabulary then I just make it up in a way I think a fluffy would probably say it.

With the smell though, you also have fluffy names for body parts like nose “smeww-pwace”. I’ve seen a lot of “smeww-pwace”(nose), “see-pwace”(eye), “poopie-pwace”(anus), “heaw-pwace”(ear) etc. Most things seem to be defined by what function they perform.

1 Like

I half expected the mother to blow up when all the ‘enemies’ were removed. (mate/good colored foals)