Pointlessly gendered fluffies (Mr_Anonymous)

Just like most toy products bio-toys like Fluffies have to be obviously gendered.

Apart from the modern and obvious way one could sex a fluffy(turning then over to their backs to see if they have crotch-tits or a cock).

The marketers of hasbio felt as if that process would bring up a lot questions with kids as they were the main target audience and they couldn’t have fluffies being more inherently sexual than they already are
with the obvious genitals, sex, birth and sometimes masterbation.

So after trial and error this is the current result.

some the stuff they crossed bred to even create the fluffy has to be more prominent to make the fluffy well, a fluffy.

But they had a lot of fine tuning they wanted to do as the females were larger than the males and the female commonly assumed more leadership roles.

Since the raid of hasbio released the beta versions of fluffies out into the wild and the general public resulting in retail sells and the eventual attempts by the world to exterminate these more or less biohazards to extinction.

They simply weren’t given enough time to finalize their vision. And since all those documents and files were burned at the raid, the public will never know what that vision was.

I’ve always wondered why there weren’t more female alpha fluffies since in nature there are more female alphas out there, I like the concept.

13 Likes

I like this idea! It’s tough to tell what gender any of my fluffs are, in part because I just don’t wanna give them boobs. So one gender having longer fluff is a good, child-friendly way to do it!

1 Like

I personally don’t like the crotch boobs much each, especially not the very human ones. fluffy females have for some reason.

In my headcanon the crotchboobs only get big enough to be blatantly obvious when the mare is close to giving birth, or nursing.

Yeah, but they shouldn’t be, you know human boobs.
Thats one bit of fluffy lore\anatomy we should get rid off.