Poopie babbehs don't deserve milkies (Bad_Roomie)

Such delicious suffering! The world doesn’t care for ugly little shit crusted vermin. The best part is there will always be more vermin to continue the cycle due to their idiotic obsession with “babbehs.”

Exquisite!

3 Likes

I take confort in the fact that this family abusing douche has probably doomed his entire pampered store fluffs to a slow and painful death. Poor babbehs…

3 Likes

Lol

We need an anthro version of this scene.

7 Likes

oh god, do not tempt me fool!! lmao

2 Likes

Always love a happy ending :smiley:

3 Likes

Good comic, bad business sense. Why would you feed good colored foals milk from a feral just because she happens to have some? She could have any number of diseases.

1 Like

Know what, @Bad_Roomie? I want to apologize. Made too much fuss over this comic for no good reason.

It was fun/rage-inducing, and I should’ve left it at that. There was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for me to jump up and down on you about the logic behind it because frankly? There was no need.

Very sorry. Great work as always, and thank you for sharing with us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, we all get alienated when we write on the internet :wink:

3 Likes

Ehhh to give your merchandise Feral Mare Milk is like expecting a plant to grow when you literally give it Garbage Water…

Not to mention the possibility of having some Hugboxer PETA seeing that and deciding to break in and free all of the merchandise.

this is so freakin epic! post more my penis is very very hard!

1 Like

Calm it down there buddy.

1 Like

God the faces that you draw, always crack me up.
grafik

2 Likes

I like this artist’s style. It’s a perfect combination of the fluffies looking both extremely stupid and extremely against the natural order of things.

3 Likes

This is delicious

I love your fluffy design they kinda remind me of a more detailed version of microns work. Just cotton balls with eyes and legs.

Fuck you. I cant browse any tag other than hugbox without your shitty abuse. All i want is some nice gud mummah and this is all i see. Fuck off

Jumping into old works and getting aggressive with the content creator is very unchill.
Block content you don’t want to see so it’s not an issue in the future.

3 Likes

What exactly do you think this kinda thing is going to accomplish? Super curious.

They’re just shitrats, groomer. Chill out.