Poopie pillows love poopies (carniviousduck)

96 Likes

Man, Fluff-TV has this propaganda thing down to a tee. If they didn’t focus on just Fluffy profits they might actually be dangerous.

17 Likes

I don’t get it

1 Like

Thats even degrading and cause more mental hard to brown fluffy and those pillowed

Its more have them encourage normal fluffies kiling those pillow pal faster :cold_sweat:

6 Likes

Makes me wanna see more posts detailing FluffyTV and its shows

7 Likes

I think it’s about the green fluffy having a litter pal and the commercial is saying that brown(poopy) pillow fluffs love eating waste, making the green fluffy falsely think that the litter pal loves his job

13 Likes

Honestly, I don’t even think that’s a litter pal, just a pillowed poopie. Its going to BECOME a litter pal, I think.

7 Likes

Nah. He has poo on the corner of his mouth.

4 Likes

Fair point
It isn’t boxed in. So it’s sad because that’s how the green fluffy uses him, despite not being bought as a LP

2 Likes

Ah! Missed that detail.

1 Like

Look at his poop loving screams of misery! You can tell when he’s extra super happy when he licks the outlet!

5 Likes

Sadly I don’t think he can reach the sweet outlet of freedom lol

5 Likes

And enfies don’t forget the enfies

1 Like

Well… Then there is only one way out. A phenomenon I have noticed in a lot of @Carniviousduck 's work that I have begun to call, “poop madness”. Where the fluffy begins to revel in the poops and crave them.

Edit: Poop madness:

8 Likes

When media tells you censored content, that is totally not about how we lied to you about stuff that makes you think

1 Like

Guess that pillow is defective.
Scratch that, he’s just so overjoyed at getting his favorite food he’s moved to tears.

1 Like

was his mouth half removed?

How nice. The litter pal loves poopies so much, someone took his weggies away so he wouldn’t get distracted, or miss numming a single poopie. Thanks TV!

5 Likes

Yeap! Thanks to that bloody commercial. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s a step up from the British food he had been getting.

“Finawwy! Fwavows!”
…
Hope my mother never sees this joke

3 Likes