Poopie pillows love poopies (carniviousduck)

Fair point
It isn’t boxed in. So it’s sad because that’s how the green fluffy uses him, despite not being bought as a LP

2 Likes

Ah! Missed that detail.

1 Like

Look at his poop loving screams of misery! You can tell when he’s extra super happy when he licks the outlet!

5 Likes

Sadly I don’t think he can reach the sweet outlet of freedom lol

5 Likes

And enfies don’t forget the enfies

1 Like

Well… Then there is only one way out. A phenomenon I have noticed in a lot of @Carniviousduck 's work that I have begun to call, “poop madness”. Where the fluffy begins to revel in the poops and crave them.

Edit: Poop madness:

8 Likes

When media tells you censored content, that is totally not about how we lied to you about stuff that makes you think

1 Like

Guess that pillow is defective.
Scratch that, he’s just so overjoyed at getting his favorite food he’s moved to tears.

1 Like

was his mouth half removed?

How nice. The litter pal loves poopies so much, someone took his weggies away so he wouldn’t get distracted, or miss numming a single poopie. Thanks TV!

5 Likes

Yeap! Thanks to that bloody commercial. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s a step up from the British food he had been getting.

“Finawwy! Fwavows!”

Hope my mother never sees this joke

3 Likes

man, sure people on the universe where fluffies exist they are really sadistic in overall, just like here where americans hate asiatic people.

i would change it to “smarty pillow loves poopies”

You mean Asian people?

that’s the same, to be honest.

The fact that all it takes to convince a fluffy that its crippled, sobbing playmate actually loves to eat fecal waste is a simple commercial is too perfect.

Bless your dark, twisted heart, CD. I love your naive fluffies so much

5 Likes

We do? Why hasn’t anyone told me? I could’ve been slurring and hatecriming this entire time! :triumph:

2 Likes

Hohohoho, eat shit

2 Likes

Oooooh

Lmfao