Potential auction

Well I’ve typed about 2 or 3 drafts of this shit tryin to figure out how to word it but nothing felt quite right so imma just go ahead and spit this shit out,
Once I finish my arc with my two newest fluffies I’m considering auctioning all of them off and taking off. I didn’t really want to since I just came back but things have come up, and I’m really not interested in sticking around much longer, it might be a bit til I finish off the arcs I have in mind, but once they’re done I’m going to go ahead and auction off and give away the fluffies I have because even though I ain’t gonna be here anymore, I figure someone might have some sort of use for them, (probably gonna be hugbox exclusive, and given at my own discretion)

I want to finish these arcs because I know I have a habit of saying I’ve got ideas and never getting around to them, so I at least want to get this done.

2 Likes

It’ll be sad to see you go.
I really enjoy the way you draw fluffies.

2 Likes

I appreciate that, I do have a good small set of drawings left planned, so there’ll be that! <3

2 Likes

Sad to hear that. Why are you leaving, if I may ask?

Just a general feeling that what I have in mind to draw doesn’t really line up with what the community’s all about and all that jazz, mostly.

1 Like

Personally, I think doing your own thing can be a great thing. One of my favourite artists is Pinkyfluffy, whose really unique compared to other fluffy artists. I also really love a lot of your art that Id rather see what you’d like to do. Besides, the community can be pretty dumb at times.

2 Likes

Doing ones own thing is really nice, and I really do have fun with what I do, it’s just I’m kind of just a sensitive individual. There’s no real shame to it and it’s just kinda how it is, and sometimes the dumb parts of the community really outweighs the joys the less dumb parts give, so it’s really just better for my mental health as a whole to just go, I think. I still want to finish the arc I had in mind, (because god it’s cute, IMO,) but I don’t think it’s that grand on my mental health to stay.

3 Likes

I really see how the community can be too much. I mean, I tend to need a break every few months. As you said, nothing wrong with being sensitive, it just happens. Do what you feel is good for yourself.

1 Like