Preconceived Notions (by: Beast)

103 Likes

Boooooo…

Well the Heimer is cute!

16 Likes

Love it :heart:

9 Likes

The Jellen does only as the Jellen wants.

35 Likes

Hugbox between fluffies abd jellens are great! Not many do it

12 Likes

I thought the idea with jellenheimers was they moved as little as possible while being watched? So watching the violence is impossible?

11 Likes

Aww its so cute :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I HAVE SOOO MANG QUESTIONS! Nice divergence of expectations, very cute

5 Likes

Two goofs being goofs.

4 Likes

He is just waiting what better suffering is the betrayal of a friend

3 Likes

I think that’s the idea here but the human in the comic doesn’t know that.

3 Likes

[Laughs] this is definitely how mortifico acted when he first met Xerneas and Yveltal. I dont think he knew quite what to do with demonfluffs

2 Likes

wait till he turns his back

2 Likes

there is no actual canon about wtf a jellen actually is, which is why every single aspect of a jellen except how he looks changes from universe to universe. the only solid description I could come up with is “everything from a weird-looking runt to a chaos demon”, which says something

8 Likes

. . .I laughed a bit to myself imagining jellens laying on their back acting as ‘huggie beds’. Their limbs just slowly wrapping around the fluffy laying on them. xD

Whether or not it’s a trap or legitimatly friendly/passive Jellen may vary. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Attempted abuser: Noooooooooo!!! You’re supposed to rip and tear the shitrat!!!

Jellen: ha ha i go flop

6 Likes

Jellenheimers only atack when they are called monsters, when they are offended or when it’s food is eaten

2 Likes

The heimer is probably thinking,”Hmmm, random fluffy…not hostile. It poke. I flop. It give hugs…hmm dis one is okay. He live.”

3 Likes

In my headcanon, this is exactly what would happen in this situation. Jellenheimers are just an amateur’s attempt at a biotoy. The whole eldritch killer thing is an urban legend that started out as a joke.

3 Likes

did you feed the jellen recently? maybe its full

1 Like