Preconceived Notions (by: Beast)

Lol, guess this Jellenheimer already had ate.

1 Like

@ImVee @MajorJetWolf
jellens don’t eat. they simply don’t need to

3 Likes

I forgot about that.
Sorry

1 Like

fool!

you have fallen for the classic “my jellen headcanon is more definitive than yours” trick. always remember that beyond how they look, there are no definitive lore pieces about what they actually are, which means they can be everything. be advised

4 Likes

Did i get scolded?

1 Like

no, just poked fun at

2 Likes

phew. You would think that with all the head cannons around I would remember not everything is set in stone

2 Likes

they are so mysterious that they have the power to confuse people into thinking that they have canon. no one is safe

2 Likes

True

2 Likes

and totally canon

2 Likes

That’s not how Jellenmancy works. Jellenheimer’s eat the souls of fluffies in exchange for magical spells and abilities. You have Soul Surgery, a powerful magic that forever alters a fluffy, but only costs a single fluffy’s Soul to be able to perform the ability forever. Soul Swapping is a minor spell costing a mere foal’s Soul to perform, but is a potent Abuser’s form of torture.

Whenever a Jellenheimer eats a soul, the fleshy bits are assimilated within themselves, allowing them to change size at will.

1 Like

That’s not how jellenheimers work. Jellenheimers are powerful psychics and reality warpers, who feed upon various emotions of different creatures. Due to the fact that fluffies are the most emotional creatures on the planet, surpassing even the humans, most of the times they can be found abserving the emotional fields of fluffies that are about to experience a great triumph, like a birth of foals or an adoption, or a great tragedy, like a betrayal or death. The last one is actually what jellymansy is based on. The jellymancers belive that they sacrifice souls of fluffies to jellenheimers, and in return they grant them magical powers to achieve… whatever they are currently trying to achieve. In reality, the jellenheimers just like the betrayal that fluffies feel during those bloody sacrifices, and in order to honor whoever simulated such a great emotion just for them, they use their reality warping powers to nudge a few things around so that the wish of a jellymancer came true. They of course don’t spread this information and keep the “give my souls and I make you magic” myth alive. Because no one in this world feels as betrayed as a power crazed cultist who where abandoned by his patron right before a police assault

1 Like

Ooo. Paint a perty picture of Jellenmancy you have. Now nobody is going to leave my Jellenmancer alone, captain Hugboxer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nothing screams hugbox like a demon that screws everyone over just to feed his unending hunger, ama right?

1 Like

For that, you have earned a pint of Bourbon, you smart rascal!! :joy:

1 Like

POOPIE BABBAH IS DA CHOODEN WAN!!!

That Jellen is so damn cute, I mean most are cute, but its little squish from the flop. Personally I love Jellenheimers, I always picture them as like Eldritch gods that know everything, can do anything, and choose chaos every time.

not all jellenheimer is bloodthirsty, maybe it just wants some love. :heart: :jiggleheimer: :heart:

Foolish mortal, you cannot control the Jellenheimer