Premium Foals (Bad_Roomie)

Well, I wouldn’t know how to classify this image correctly but I think it’s a hugbox drawing (except for the milkbags in the background).
I like to think that premium foals are selected and educated to be happy and playful companions.
They learn basic colors, numbers and letters, and they are also taught different songs and dances (because it has to be stressful listening to “babbeh wuv mumma” all day).

During the process, fluffies that are silly, disobedient or with signs of being “smartys” are eliminated. At the end of the process, they could be sold at a good price, while those that do not meet expectations can be offered as second-quality foals at a lower price.

Then I open the question: what requirements must the fluffy that you take home meet?

205 Likes

I’d be most concerned about litter box usage.

24 Likes

I love your art style. Your fluffies have such a unique look, I love it. This piece is no exception. Great stuff <3

15 Likes

I can’t rationally look at your fluffies. I turn into a bloodthirsty psycho monkey after just 3 seconds

22 Likes

i think a fluffy that unerstands words like “i am busy right now” is a must have

17 Likes

It’s all great and happy until you see the milkbags in the back. It may be better if the foals don’t get to see them. Could lead to complications.

9 Likes

Cute aggression? I make them as cute and plump as possible because I find it much more satisfying to crush them like that. Thanks for the compliment! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

yes, you got the point of fluffies perfectly

13 Likes

GOT, I FUCKING LOVE YOUR FOALS SO MUCH!!!

8 Likes

Thanks! I’m not a great cartoonist in general, but I try to give fluffys a personal touch :3

5 Likes

I like the orange pegasus.
Still tired but slightly happier. ~chuckle~

As for the box, only thing making it neutral would be the use of milkbags instead of nurse mares.

One could potentially argue for hug if the milkbags seemed happy and were treated well (ie rescues). But they definitely got that thousand yard / blinded stare / frown going on so I doubt the foals actually recognize them as fluffies. They probably dont get huggies/wub/talked to/slept against by the foals/bigger kids especially when there’s so many able bodied fluffies to have fun with.

9 Likes

far too cute fluffys as always roomie

5 Likes

the miilk bags don’t need to be blended .:eye: :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Socialbility and expected full growth size. Might prefer a well tempered filly. They’re going to live with dogs and cats, so being social helps.

4 Likes

Matter of opinion.

Basically if they’re blind then they wont get antsy/wiggly/making muffled screams due to babys they can clearly tell aren’t their own (not to mention alicorns) stealing their milk. Thus less likely to cause the foals distress as they start to associate them more with ‘objects/furniture’ instead of fluffies.

It’s basically there to further break the spirit.

7 Likes

Oh that’s a very good point! Honestly, I put the milkbags to balance the joy of the drawing a bit (I’m more of a fan of abuse, sorry) but I still understand that they give less problems than nurses. I really like your idea that the foals will see them more as furniture than as a mummah, in their little minds those things are there only to feed them and they will not generate any sentimental attachment, therefore they will not throw tantrums when they are adopted :3

11 Likes

so fluff, much poofy

lol but seriously, love your art style!

3 Likes

the stealing thing in the old time mare made to have artificial pregnancy to produce milk.

there are injections in to mare teet made mare produce milk.

6 Likes

I’d pay for a massage then a 90 minute nap/fluffpile session with @Bad_Roomie’s fluffs.

6 Likes

I know it is not necessary, but I could not bear so much joy … at least the babbehs are very very happy c:

4 Likes