Premium Foals (Bad_Roomie)

Since the main appeal of a Fluffy over a guinea pig or a rabbit is the ability to speak, I’d say either something resembling wit and intelligent discourse or the ability to tell them about my day and get an appropriate response.

“What an asshowe.”
“Den wha happen?”
“Some peopwe hab nu common sense.”
“Hopefuwwy natuwal sewection am comin for dem.”
“At weast dewe onwy two mowe days untiwe Satuwday.”
“It am pay day next week.”

I’d say being a verbal Hellgremlin towards people their owner shows distaste for would be appealing.

Also, brown Fluffs would be preferable.

5 Likes

Your art always makes me smile. Like, HOW IN THE F" DO YOU MAKE THEM SO CUDDLY?!?!?**

To be honest, id do anything to adopt ANY fluffy by you, Because they are so cuddly.

So, if the fluffy is from you, no requirements. Poopie colored hellengremlin thats a VERY bad? Id love to take it!

Otherwise:

*No more fluffys = no pregnant ones

5 Likes

True but fluffy pyschology tends to tell them -

Big and unmoving like a swollen Dam / tits engorged with milk = must be soon momma.

And when you’re expecting you dont want unassociated foals stealing the milk your foals need for survival. . . Even if they never come and you’ve constantly got the full pregnant feeling for way longer then term.

4 Likes

I got the opposite reaction.

I want to just sit there like pic related and dare something or someone to fuck with them.

Wait in the bushes, wait for a lawn invading human that can’t keep the Abuse boner in their pants.

5 Likes

I’d be worried about the inability of a Fluffy to empathize with a milkbag.

The mothers can be taught to share milk so long as they come from more intelligent stock that doesn’t default to their instinct and programming doing all the thinking for them, but a baby that won’t see a female or a cripple as worth pity is just a future rapist or abusive monster.

4 Likes

Dude. Try drawing and coloring in that style. It’s totally worth the try! Even if you only do it once.

3 Likes

Hmmmm…

But isnt that copying?

Well, now im hyped so im not stoppimg!

3 Likes

I agree, but some people in the industy just want to go with what is most convenient for them and overlook such defects they may be causing as a result because they’re hidden.

2 Likes

if mare has no foals the mare not considerate it stealing.

the mare see babys need milkies. :baby_bottle:

3 Likes

Well look at them so happy, the opposite of their other sold counter-parts and myself.

1 Like

Something about this gives me the ‘Meat canyon’ esque garfield vibes.

xD

Like I could picture them shifting between style for various reasons.

2 Likes

Smush the yellow one immediately!!! He/She can fuck right off with that block favouritism. All blockies are good blockies!
Also no alicorns? Usually they’re considered premium (honestly I just want to see how alicorns look in your art style)

2 Likes

True, if it’s a hormone/shot that just causes milk production and doesnt cause other pregnancy symptoms I could see a mare that’s not a total asshat being willing to share with foals in need.

Still protects them from freaking out due to alicorns but yeah I tend to agree that blinding is usually over the top.

2 Likes

do you want pandemonium because tht’s how you get it.

2 Likes

True.

I’m using that in my setting. Breeders caused a substantial amount of problems in the modern bloodlines since Fluffies, as designed creatures, don’t have the kind of genetics where you only select singular traits and the different prototype builds themselves were mixes of finished and unfinished work.

You try and make them sturdier so they can play with dogs, but you get one that doesn’t fear the dark or have any instinctual knowledge of Sorry Sticks so they are harder to control.

Get one with a gap in the path between Bestest and Hellgremlin, but also willingly eat their own shit to the point that its a problem for their health.

Make three-tone coat Fluffies that are all born unable to stand and need constant care from a human to build up the leg muscle for a year before they can even toddle.

4 Likes

I just would want a fluffy that is fairly chill, one that isn’t a constant problem. So as long as they are pretty well behaved, I’d give them what they want most of the time.

They’d have to be able to understand limitations, though. And I’m aware that some fluffies can get that, and some can’t. Not really sure what else I’d want if I were adopting one.

4 Likes

Shit, you don’t even need hormones if you have patience or a system.

If you have designated some Mares as nurses you can just get another Fluffy to suck their teats until lactation begins.

Its a problem some women have actually. If you’re really into boober stimulation or your partner just really wants you to play mommy, you can start lactating eventually. Which means you get that breast cancer risk increased, leaks, soreness, colostrum bullshit, and now you get the sagging and visible veins ten or twenty years early.

Bonus, the Mares get to have babies without being super attached to them.
You can even game their mental status. They develop attachments to colors that match their own, but they can only see their legs and belly. So dye some swatches on them, every basic and secondary color, so they never attach themselves to a specific one and each baby is fine with them. Rainbows would be the nurse uniform of Fluffies.

3 Likes

i doubt a few holes will stop me in this state

3 Likes

Honestly, the fluffies I’d take home would be the otherwise healthy rejects from this screening process. They’ll have a good home and get good food, good caretaking, and good company, and even the promise of going to Skettiland.

And they will be very tasty.

2 Likes

id say litterbox trained and not a smarty. 2 me colors dont matter, in fact i prefer the duller and dark colors cause fuck having a fluffy so neon pink that a single ray of light hitting its fur makes a dark room go from nice to brighter then ground zero in hiroshima in 1945

3 Likes