Princess: Part 2 [by SilverOwl]

Princess: Part 2 [by SilverOwl]

I wrote this second part as an homage to a Fluffy abuse cartoon went hugbox, about a fluffy named Marble. I am not certain if the hugbox ending was from the same artist or not, but I have always liked that story, so I tip my hat to you sir or madam who wrote it. This picks up after her “munstah daddeh” drops off Marble to the no kill shelter and finds Princess as his next victim.

Princess awoke with her face red and swollen, with her eyes still burning from being pepper sprayed. She thought, “Facie hab da worstest hurties! Cee pwaces hab burnie hurties” her eyes watered half closed as she sat in her kennel “huhuhuhuing”. Being a fluffy, the irony of her circumstance was lost on her. She ran away from a daddy who loved her right into the clutches of a serial abuser. These thoughts and concepts were totally was lost on her as she unironically started calling out for “Daddeh!!?! Sabe Pwincess!! Hab worstest hurties”. It had been two full days at this point, and Joe her previous Daddy was still a wreck moping around the house wondering when his Princess would come back, or if she would at all.

Meanwhile, her new Monster Daddy was just thinking of paying her a visit, and walked out of his backdoor towards his fluffy abuse shed. Princess sees a bright light as the shed door is opened. She gasps and closes her “cee-pwaces” so “munstah daddeh nu hurties cee-pwaces nu moar”. Walking up to the carrier with a smug smirk, “Hey Dumbslut! Wake up!” As he kicks the front of the carrier, and turns on a light. Princess squints at him her eyes still burning, and says “pwease nu gib Pwrincess any moar hurties Mr Munstah.” Her Monster Daddy smirks and scoffs, as he picks her up with two arms by her mane and plops her on a work bench, which is immediately met with “BAD UPSIES!!!” as a small trail of scardie poopies follow her to the table.

‘Dumbslut’, as she will be called from this point on, was slammed down on the workbench with a dull thud. The fall made her ‘weggies’ ache as she was much larger than a standard fluffy, but being smaller than a miniature horse. His hand still gripped her mane as he thought. He started wiggling his lips, while deep in thought of how he wanted to torture her this time. He liked to take his time, and break their minds well before their bodies. He thought, how can I start this one off? Nothing broken on the first day, it’s too much, too quick. His first half dozen fluffies didn’t survive the weekend. The ones afterwards lasted longer and longer, until he had his last victim “Poopsmear”. He had taken his time with her, slapping, torturing, taking one leggy at a time, fucking her “spweacial pwace” when he was horny, finally she was so ugly he didn’t want to look at her anymore, and she certainly didn’t make him hard anymore. He dropped her at a no-kill shelter where he told her that nobody would ever adopt her because she was now a monster fluffy and ugly. This was next level abuse for him as Poopsmear lived and to his knowledge was still rotting in that shelter.

He picked up a heavy staple gun that would be used on Christmas lights, and arbitrarily began stapling Dumbslut’s flesh. Her shoulder, shot out a squirt of blood, the one on her side simply pooled red around her fluff and began to drip. Another on her backside squirted another few drops. All the while, the fluffy is squirming and squeeling in pain screaming “Sabe babbeh Daddy!!! Sabe Babbeh hab worstest hurties!!!” After a half dozen staples, Monster Daddy stops and laughs petting her fluffy head mockingly.

A smile washed over his face as he thought of his next move. Raising his voice “Well Dumbslut you’ll be happy to know I am giving you the entire shed as your saferoom, you are too big to be kept in the kennel and I can’t fit a litter-box in it. I want you to live along time with me before you join Poopsmear at the no-kill.” She did not really understand what this meant but she stupidly got a big smile understanding she was getting her own saferoom. Looking around her new saferoom, her heart sank as there were scary bladed tools hanging on the walls, and all of them had booboo juice all over them. She was leaking booboo juice on the floor under her as her ouchies dripped and she quietly “huhuhuhuhuhued” for “Daddy!!!”

Monster Daddy set a litter-box out that looked old and very used. Then he sat out a bowl of water that he briefly pissed and spit in, and a box marked “food”. Walking over to the box she hears “chirp! chirp cheep chirp…cheeeep!” and her eyes widened with a smile “chirpey babehs!!”. She had always wanted “babehs” but mean old Daddy never let her have a special friend for tummy babies. Monster daddy chuckled “Don’t be getting too attached to the chirpey babies there, Dumbslut. They are about to be your chirpey nummies from now on.” She didn’t understand and then confused said “buh chirpey babbehs nu fo nummies dey fo wub an huggies”. Looking annoyed by this, “listen if you don’t eat all 5 of these chirpey babehs then I am going to give you more ouchies and I am feeding the chirpey babies to my snakes, either way they will go forever sleepies. Do you want more hurties?!” She froze in horror at what was happening to her shivering at his angry words, “nu moar hurties daddeh pwease nu moar hurties…” He watches her with a stern look as she slowly walks towards the box and hesitates before complying and lowering her hear into the box. She begins to cry and softly whispers “sowwy babbehs…DumSwut sowwy…” as her teeth crunched through the first chirpy babeh, which is followed by a quick and sharp squeel, as teeth slice through it. She keeps weeping and repeating “Dumswut sorry…sowwy…sabe babbeh daddeh…” as she crunches through the remaining four foals, in tears. Her muzzle is covered in the chirpey babies blood as she looks at Monster Daddy and says “Dumswut nu fweel pwetty”, being sick to her stomach from eating five live foals. Monster Daddy unzips his pants and says “You look pretty to me Dumbslut!” and approaches her with his cock erect and out.

Not processing what is about to happen, she just feels his hands on her backside firmly holding her in place, as he positioned himself behind her. She doesn’t understand what is going on but everything goes silent with a SQUISHH as Monster Daddy forces himself into her. The room begins to spin and everything is covered in a bright white pain as she is ripped open. Her mind screams out “WORSTEST HURTIES IN SPWECIAL PWACE!!”. The rape lasts for several minutes before Monster Daddy erupts inside her. Pulling out, he casually walks out of the shed, locks the door behind him, and leaves DumbSlut on the floor, bleeding in many places, and shivering on the floor.

Monster Daddy only visited the shed once every 7 to 10 days. Most of the time Dumbslut sat in a corner trying to keep warm, heal from her wounds from the previous visit also usually involving a rape. Each time Monster Daddy would present DumbSlut with food, half the time it was just stale kibble from the bargain bin. Other times Monster Daddy would bring something she didn’t want to “num”, but knew if she didn’t, that she would get hurties. Sometimes it was a box of chirpy foals, which was the one she hated the most. Other times it was “poopies” or “scawwy buggies”. This cycle continued for years.

In one of Monster daddy’s visits he gave her a road-killed cat he had found. When she protested because “nu smwell pwetty pwease mr munstah!” as a smack! filled the air, as she was flogged. The flogging continued until the road-kill was all crunched down. With each smack the fluffy leaped upward in pain. This was followed by the loss of her first “weggie”. Monster Daddy had held back taking a leg this time for an entire year. After the usual raping, he approached the fluffy, which thought the ordeal was over until the next visit. As DumbSlut looks up she sees the “munstah daddeh” over her with a machete. He quickly hacks away her front “leggie” leaving a gush of blood and a loud “SCCRREEEEE!!!” which was shortly followed by quick loud “CHIRP CHIRP CHRIP!” as her flesh sizzles being cauterized by Monster Daddy.

For weeks DumbSlut made ridiculous pleas with Monster Daddy to “gib weggie backies noa mr munstah pwease?”. The mind of a fluffy, is incredibly stupid and think that arms and legs can be “given back”. After a while she realized when she asked, it just made the hurties worse, and she stopped. On subsequent visits over the next two years of solid abuse every week, one of her back leggies was lost in a similar fashion to the first.

Having only two leggies left, it hurt DumbSlut to stand for too long, but it also caused her 'wastest weggies" to hurties from bedsores. The bedsores were shortly after rupturing infected which caused the fluffy’s joints to swell and a fever set in. In agony the fluffy lay there not wanting to move but just hurting for two days until Monster Daddy visited. He slapped some InstantHeal on her wounds, and gave her some antibiotics. He couldn’t have death cheat him out of his ‘DumbSlut’.

One evening after the standard rape, Monster Daddy put some lube on a funnel and pushed it into her “poopie pwace”. From the shock of something going into her “poopie pwace”, DumbSlut feared another rape after her special place already hurt. She protested while wondering what was happening, “nu mr munstah pwease poopie pwace am fo poopies nu fo munstah daddehs bad huggies”. Little did she know but, she would have been lucky to be anally raped, rather than what Monster Daddy was about to do. This speculation in her simple fluffy mind was cut short by a series of white light blinding pain sensations. Daddy had dumped a few fire ants into the funnel which were now crawling around in her bowels biting her as they tried to find the way out. She felt searing pain from deep inside her tummy which made her just incoheriently start babbling about “sabe babbeh mummah babbeh hab worstest hurties eba!!!” The ants continued to bite her as they traveled up and down her intestines small and large biting randomly as they traveled. Her “poopie pwace” had to “make gud poopies in da witta-bwaks but nu can make gud poopies, poopie pwace hab worstest hurties!!” A small spurt of fluffy shit squirted and some dribbled. She didn’t understand, she needed to make poopies but couldn’t no matter how much she pushed. The fire ants had caused so much swelling that her colon was no longer a tube but a solid cylinder of swollen tissue. The pressure caused some shit to back out slowly out of her anus the path of least resistance, and other shit closer too her stomach back up, and eventually some creeped its way up her throat as she spit saying her “mouthie nu taste pwetty”. Monster Daddy laughed at her and took some pictures of his shenanigans to show his abuser friends. He got dressed and left the shed with a skip to his step.

He had not intended this, but the damage to DumbSlut’s colon from the fire ants, had become infected. Her bowels at this point were necrotic tissue which rotted inside the fluffy. The infection spread throughout her system, as she slowly died on the floor of the shed days after the fire ant incident. Her last thoughts were of Daddy, her real Daddy that had loved her and taken care of her. She lay on the floor bloated up like a balloon wheezing for breath as the infection spread through her body. Her mind would shift between Daddy and the searing pain, until they merged just feeling the pain and seeing his smiling face. She hurt him so badly running away, did she pay for this with her fate?
With a final gasp with her bloated, infected body, crust on her eyes, nose, and mouth she makes a sigh and the life leaves her eyes. She is discovered 5 days later by Monster Daddy who looks pissed that she died, and makes a note to himself that fire ants in a fluffy’s colon is fatal. He will remember that for the next one. There will certainly be a next one, and one after that, until fluffies are no longer amusing, or they stop running away from good daddies.

There will always be good daddies and monster daddies. It takes a stupid or ungrateful fluffy not to recognize a good daddy, and not abandon him. The real monster daddies wont let you abandon them.

13 Likes

…I mean~ to be fair…

I think she instinctually recognized the ‘sexual predator’ that was ‘good daddy’ of this story.

Sure living in a gilded cage is probably the better of the two options but I cant feel bad that she sought freedom and happiness.

1 Like