Princess's New Friend Ch. 1 (by fluffysomething)

AN: Thanks to @BFM101 for letting me use their character again! Enjoy!

You are Princess, and you have a nice daddeh and even a baby! The baby isn’t yours, and it’s not even a fluffy, but daddy said it could be your friend when it gets a big bigger! In fact, you might ask for babies of your own…

“Wha daddeh meen nu!? Wan babbehs! Wan Pwincess babbehs!” You whine, stomping your hooves angrily. He gievs you eveything you want, so why not babies?

“No, Princess. Besides, you have FV-0446. It’s a Bestest Sickie Friend, so it can be kept in the baby stage as long as you need it there.” Your daddeh responds, as you puff your cheeks and start to cry.

“Buh, nu wan sickie-fwend babbeh! Wan fwuffy babbehs! Dummeh daddeh nu wisten…” You complain, walking over and kicking his leg with your hoof as hard as you could.

“Now, Princess. I’m not a dummy, and only bad fluffies beg for things after their mummahs or daddehs say no. Go up to your safe-room, now.” Your daddeh sighs, pointing upstairs as you get really not-happy. He deserves sorry-poopies!

“Git sowwy-poopies! Hay-te dummeh daddeh! Babbeh gon’ wun way wif Pwincess!” You shout, aiming your rear at him and firing waste at him, squealing as you get picked up.

“Princess, maybe someone should teach you what happens to bad fluffies who don’t listen to their daddehs. I’ll be calling a friend to pick you and FV-0446 up soon. Think of him as your new friend until you’re a good enough fluffy to come back home.” Your daddeh explains, walking into the bathroom, getting his handheld box out, and waiting.

You are FV-0446 and you feel funny! First, your friend said they wanted babies! But, you’re a baby! Are you not good enough for them? Now, there’s a strange man who looks vaguely similar in your daddy’s house, and your mouthie-place feels funny!

“Peep! Peeep! Peep! Nice- Squeak!” You squeak and peep, covering you mouth once the nice mister and your daddy come closer to you.

“FV-0446, this is Josef. I know you’ve met before, but that was before Harriet got arrested. I’m now FV-0446’s caretaker, and they’re now a baby.” Your daddy smiles, shaking hands with the nice mister as he picks you up and puts you in his hands.

“They look about ready to start talking. FV’0446, can you say ‘nice mister’?” The nice mister grins as you start forming the words, your mouthie-place moving silently.

“Nic- Nice mistah? Sickie-baybee du it?” You speak, as they both look at you and smile softly.

“Now, you know why I called you over here. Take care of FV-0446 for me, and also deal with Princess.” Is that your name? Your name’s FV-0446? You like that name!

“Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks- Peep! WUV nyu name! Squeak! Buh, whewe fwend gu? Peep! Fwend gu wif nice mistah, tuu? Squeak!” You peep and squeak after sentences, hugging the nice mister’s finger and smiling.

“Your friend’s being bad, so I’ll help them be a good fluffy again. That’s why they’re coming with me.” The nice mister explains, picking up Princess and putting her in a box after some struggle.

“WET PWINCESS OUT NAO! NU WAN DUMMEH BAWKS!” Your friend yells, banging on the walls of the box with their not-hands.

“It’s okay, Princess. We’ll have so much fun together…” The nice msiter sighs, getting in his vroom-vroom thingie and driving off.

AN: What should Josef do with Princess? Comment!

6 Likes

Some hot fluff-on-sickie friend action. Dr. Mongola has no qualms about biological warfare.

2 Likes

Shaving fluffies always makes them miserable.

1 Like

Josef gets Crimson to impregnate Princess, then once she’s confirmed pregnant, he gets 0446 to give Princess replication-Huggies and see what happens to an infected soon-mummah

3 Likes

I must have missed a story but…why’d Harriet get arrested?

1 Like

She basically made a thing that turns people into Bestest Sickie Friends by making them explode