Proposal page 3 & 4 (By Longfluffering)

Guess the “kill if removed” could work as a way to avoid re use of the flully?

This guy is really bleeding the hugboxer, lol

3 Likes

Ugh. So sorry about the job loss.

And don’t feel bad about these pages being “boring”. Your art style is absolutely adorable, and I want to see more of this little guy and for him to have a happy ending.

Do option three:

Attach hose to ruined butthole. Attach pump to cylinder storage tank.attach pump and output hose to storage.

And there you go. More meat for Battle Fluffs, season 3.

2 Likes

I’d go with the diaper option as an immediate fix. It can always be upgraded later if he lives.

1 Like

Honestly with the colostomy bag you know that fuckers gonna end up ripping it out by accident. The diaper would be by far the better option. It’ll get used to it. It’s still a foal so it’ll view it as normal once it gets older.

2 Likes

2K, huh?

signs a check, slams it on the table Get it done, don’t fuck it up, keep the change.

2 Likes

Well, if I wanted to sell more fluffies I’d put capsules filled with deadly neurotoxins on the edge of the plug so if they were removed the capsules would burst and fill the fucker with poison. There’s a good reason we use rectal for medication. The epitelium is great at absorbing stuff down there. The fucker would even get part of his rectum tore, giving fair game to all my toxins to rush into the blood stream. Dead foal means tears. They can always buy a new one… but without a plug. And buy accesories and food.
Now, as I stated earlier, the vet there is bleeding these guys. I’d open his little ass to remove a part of his rectum (the one with the plug). If he’s lucky we could reattatch in the future. If he’s unlucky he’ll have to wear a bag for the rest of his worthless fluffy life. This procedure isn’t worth 12k, but this vet must belong to certain people choosen by god, kek

Uck, one of those annoyingly over cute types that really bring out the cuteness aggression. I just wana smash with a hammer. :eww:

Glad it’s now EX-fiance! Idiot man with his idiot idea; now the woman is stuck trying to save this poor little guy!

1 Like

Ferals.

3 Likes

haha artistic license dude. If only for the purposes of for the sake of the story, that’s all it needs. No need to overanalyze.

I wanna see that sweet fur get bloody…

Bruh just blow into its snout until the cork pops out the other end. Dumbass doctor.

1 Like

Holy hell $12k for an colostomy is highway robbery in the veterinary field! I suppose inflation might be a thing. Regardless you’ve melted my mostly abuse-hardened heart with this funky little dude. Hope he gets a happy ending, though I wouldn’t mind if he suffered a bit for his peace…

2 Likes

Planned obsolescence. This foal was sold as, in essence, a greeting card. Just like you can’t change the battery on one of those musical greeting cards, you can’t remove the plug from the foal; it’s meant to be used a single time and then disposed of, forcing the consumer to buy another one and thus increasing profits for the manufacturer.

3 Likes

As shown in the comic, there are options for removing it, pricey ones. In this instance it’s pretty clear ‘designed to kill them if removed’ is followed by an unspoken ‘by someone who isn’t a trained medical professional’. It doesn’t mean it can’t be removed without killing them, but that a level of expertise is required to do so safely, the average civilian can’t just safely do it themselves.

Best explanation I can hazard is there’s legalities involved, mills and the like may need to pay taxes or retain a license to sell fluffies, or only certain businesses may be legally allowed to sell them. Likely also involving clauses like them needing to be neutered for sale.
The TL:DR would be that this particular company either cannot legally sell fluffies as pets, or does not want to deal with the legal issues and costs of acquiring a license, fixing the foals, ect. The glue being designed to kill them if removed is likely a result of a legal loophole they’re taking advantage of. Say the problem was with neutering them for the purposes of population control, they can make the argument that none of their sold foals will live to sexual maturity and thus do not pose a population control risk. This allows them to avoid the hassle of actually fixing every fluffy they sell, a bunch of foal-killer glue is cheaper and faster than retaining someone qualified to perform the operation on each and every unit.

A fool and her money are soon parted.

4 Likes

This is looking hugbox-ish, I’ll bounce. Hope the little shit dies, still… XD

Colostomy in a dog IRL only costs about $2k. I’m guessing there are complications with fluffies; they’re smaller and more fiddly to work with, and if they have planned obsolesence like this they might be set up to die really really easily if you try to meddle with them.