Pumpiikin Click Pics

Have had people asking me about these two because of them being in a The Click video so I made a post of them. If there are others lemme know and i’ll add them ( i don’t watch his stuff xvx )

57 Likes

The first one is one of my favorite fluffy pictures. It really takes a cynical old asshole to not fall in love with these soft fluffy creatures. :smile:

6 Likes

I love them so much, I also hate them so much due their twisted culture of enfy, poopy, and bestest babies. Not to forget Smarties, shit “bestest mummas”, and asshole fluffies who run away from their owner thinking they know better because they want babies. But those are only the idiotic bad ferals, I love the behaved good boys/girls that think all are equal no matter what and love everyone.

5 Likes

I :heart: you.

1 Like

A perfect example of why there’s basically two entirely different fandoms. Everything you love about fluffies is what the original fandom is about, and everything you hate are the defining features of the hellgremlin offshoot that started from /b/.

This is why hellgremlins should go in the Controversial Images category. We need to separate the hateable and lovable content accordingly to keep the depictions of fluffies as raping and discriminating assholes from killing the fandom that’s about them being nice and lovable.

4 Likes

Haha classic Grandpa Rick.

God I miss pumpiikin. What an era.