Pursuer. (by: artist-kun) (+ an edit by: mountain_man)

15097 - artist_artist-kun goblin questionable running stupidity

Edit

15216 - artist_artist-kun editor_mountain_man pirate pirate_fluffy safe shit_edit

44 Likes

Your fluffy can lose 5 pound in 5 days with this one simple trick!

4 Likes

Oh for fucks sake, its just a Night Goblin! Even you have a higher Leadership than them!

2 Likes

underestimating this beast will cost you your foals

3 Likes

I dunno if a Fluffy is tactical enough to factor in the possibility of Fanatics.

1 Like

what fanatics are you taking about?

1 Like

Warhammer m8. Nerd humor.

Leadership=morale, Goblins are absolute fucking cowards that run from damn near anything unless they have a hero and even then they’re likely to just desert him. Fluffies are cowards, but are also stupid and arrogant which translates to Stupidity and Immune To Psychology, both of which prevent or negate cowardice.

Fanatics are Goblins that get super high on mushrooms and mushroom booze, and when enemies approach the ones around the individual put a HUGE metal ball on a chain in his hands, spin him around, then shove him at the foe which is basically the only time the Goblins are a real threat without outnumbering something 10:1.

1 Like

never played a tabletop version. never knew that gretchins can do that

1 Like

Wrong Warhammer.

The other one. The good one.

2 Likes

:shrug:

1 Like

Basically Fallout and The Elder Scrolls.

Or Starcraft and Warcraft.

Or Cyberpunk and Witcher.

Transformers and My Little Pony.

Same company. Similar ruleset. Different genre, continuity gags aside.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::yum::kissing_smiling_eyes::partying_face::kiss::cupid::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation::broken_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::brown_heart::black_heart::white_heart:

Oh, I just live this. Thank you for making this image.

1 Like

But wawa bad fu fluffy.

Sorry, haven’t gotten the hang fluff speak yet

1 Like