Question about fluffy age

Alright, so at what age are fluffies at when they reach “sex time”

2 Likes

Depends on headcanon
I base fluffy lifespans on sheep, only faster.
So I generally think of 4-5 months old as sexually capable but more like 8-9 months to be fully sexually mature and able to have babies without major chance of serious repercussions.
(In sheep they are sexually capable at 8 months, but need to be more than 1 year old to avoid complications such as uterus prolapse)

4 Likes

thank you friend

1 Like

I’d take a look at the Abuser’s Webguide series I wrote, it goes into significant detail on this topic.

My own headcanon, of course, but it’s fairly ‘average’ as far as fluffy development goes.

4 Likes

I based mine off domestic rabbits, more or less. 3-4 months to earliest sexual capability, as Virgil put it, and then more like 5 to 7 months to full maturity. results may vary depending on breed/ sub species.
behold my chart

2 Likes

Infinity, fluffies never have sex besides the platonic transcendent daddeh and mummah ideals who spontaneously manifest children into the wombs of mothers. Fluffies are just pretending to have sex.

2 Likes

i like this explanation. why would anyone give something meant to be a toy for kids a dick and balls or vagoo and booba

2 Likes

Idk, the idea of them being kid’s toys and not pets is kinda stupid. Like who wants a toy that shits, and pisses and gets needy.

3 Likes

its just a pet with extra steps

2 Likes

It’s basically because people wanna say they aren’t abusing animals, but don’t have the vital magnetism to say it’s different than abusing a dog because they’re sapient because then oh no that means humans getting hurt is funny too. It’s why I feel a lot less uncomfortable writing horrible things to fluffies or humans than say, cats.

3 Likes

“NOOOOO YOU CANT LET THE ABUSER GET KILLED IN A COMICALLY OVER THE TOP FASHION THAT BREAKS MY ESCAPISM NOOOOOO”

3 Likes

Oh I fucking know, I honestly wouldn’t be suprised if most of these people cry during horror movies if a victim kinda looks like them.

2 Likes

the jigsaw killer takes another drug addict murderer and puts them in a horrible contraption “he’s just like me”

1 Like

I guess, I don’t really care for American Slashers, I prefer Italian horror. Ironically I resemble a lot more Italian horror victims than American ones.

2 Likes