Question: Is anyone making a Flufftober this year? (Star-The-Alicorn)

People have done Flufftober in the past, I think. Wasn’t there a fluffy-themed October art/writing event a couple times?

I know goretober is a thing, and I’ll be taking part in that when I can because I found out I REALLY like drawing blood. (Adds some fantastic horror/violence to a seemingly harmless drawing lol) But is there a fluffy-themed event?

3 Likes

@Dragonixa I think you might want to jump in this one.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Uh, Star mentioned Goretober in their post already ?

1 Like

do we really need two of these at the same time?

1 Like

No.
Star is aksing if there is any other fluffy event planned, other then Goretober

1 Like

no.
we already have a goretober and the breadfluffies from lothmar. we consider 3 events stuffed into one month to be excessive

2 Likes

Well that awnsers the question then.

2 Likes

For something that is community driven your opinion really does not hold any weight

1 Like

yes, it doesn’t. every community member can run as much competitions as they want, at all times. but if there is already two active and popular events, the mod team will less likley to start a third one

1 Like

nah it doesn’t

1 Like

what’s the diffrence between “yes, it doesn’t” and “nah, it doesn’t”?

1 Like

yah it does

1 Like

i have no clue what “minus on minus gives a plus” have to do with any of this
what i do know is that you are in denial that we agree on something

1 Like

but what if yah + yah =nah but nah +nah = yah - then nah’s quantum state can be yah and nah that then leads to the dichotomy of both intrinsical values being only given a set value by the functions around it which of course leads us to the revaluation that by fixing all variables quantum state from their binary function to a if an state bread fluffies are not fluffies so their is only one community fluffy related event

2 Likes

Huh. Good thing we live in a world where yah + yah = yah then

1 Like

such reductive reasoning has not been the norm since pre- Machiavellian thought

1 Like

Logical functions are math, and math don’t lie. Simple as that

1 Like

math is the best liar

1 Like

People lie about math, and they do it because it’s always the truth

1 Like