Question's #10 - #11: Tags

What is the 3am-sadness tag?

Also, why do we have 4 different good fluffy mummah tags?
(Example: gud-mummah, good-mummah, gudmummah, and bested-mummah)

3 Likes

Someone couldn’t find the tag and created their own version of it

4 Likes

Oh and bestes-mummah is a lowkey smarty mummah, not good mummah

5 Likes

I use the 3am sadness tag because I usually draw my stuff in a fever at 3am, it doesn’t feel good but my mind runs rampant with ideas at that time. So 3am, and your sad.

6 Likes

Whats interesting is that the tag become somewhat popular. I guess a lot of people feel especially creative and sad at this specific time
Or maybe because it pops up at the top of the tag list because of the number in the begging, who knows

3 Likes

The part that confuses me the most, is why is the 3am-sadness tag on one of my posts? I’m usually asleep at that time.

1 Like

As I said it is at the top of the tag list. There is 85% chance that you just missclicked

2 Likes

Yeah same thing happens to me, that’s why alot of my posts have 4chan and 3d on them. Missclicks are awful.

1 Like

what’s the point of tags if they sub divide so much they just become useless shit to add to a post , multiple fucking tags that say the same shit

1 Like

Eh probably something to do with people making new tags for no reason, or it’s just built into the site and cant be removed.

even if they are not as accurate as on boru, they still perform their function for the most part. I think we need to ask mods to clean the similar tags, so so this sub division wouldn’t be such a problem

1 Like

That was the problem with tags on the booru their was so many that they became useless because everybody wanted to be special and have their own special way of describing the same thing, tags should be limited to allow actual categories not the useless jumble of words that they are becoming

2 Likes

yeah mods should definitely get rid of similar tags. standardization is the first step to a good archiving

1 Like

That was virgil’s original plan I wonder why he abandoned it

2 Likes