Quite a Shock II (art: Caramel-Strawberry)

Wow…hi! It’s been quite a long time. I apologize for disappearing randomly without explanation. A lot of things have happened in my life that I can’t get into here as it’s not a therapy website ha. However I am back, and I hope to be able to post more here! I hope you enjoy, sorry it’s not as much as I wanted it to be ^^;.

The most common answer was to: Check her to see if she was ok.

Were fluffies supposed to be able to move that fast?! Jesus, where did this mare come from? She nearly vanished into thin air! After smacking yourself in the face with the bush branches from shock, you quickly look around for the mare. “Shit…where did she go?” you mutter, amidst of catching your breath. A few bits of rustling caught your attention and you instantly turn towards the sound. There were hoofsteps…leading up the porch stairs- OH CHRIST. You quickly booked it towards your porch door. She’s a fat, pregnant mare. She couldn’t have gotten far.

Well shit. She’s smarter than you thought. The fluffy actually wiped her hooves on the welcome mat. Glancing around the house you tried to get an idea of where she could’ve went. There’s not a lot of room in your house. Hell, everything is on one floor! All you have are:
- The kitchen
- Your bedroom
- The garage
- Your spare bedroom that you turned into your hobby room
- The living/dining room
- The bathroom
- And of course back outside to either the front yard or the backyard

Where will you look first?

40 Likes

Ima check the Living Room first

1 Like

great to see you return

bedroom

2 Likes

I’d close and lock the door and call a professional, fluffies aren’t supposed to move that fast, somethin ain’t right

5 Likes

i’d say the bedroom, if she’s pregnant and injured she’s gonna be looking for a place to nest & bedrooms are where all the fluffiest blankets go (also lots of small drawers & closets to hide in)

3 Likes

Id check the Living/dining room since in most houses its the closest from the door and shes pregnant and injured couldnt get THAT far anyway

1 Like

Kitchen, she might be able to sniff out food and is looking for something to eat.

Cue her pawing at the cupboards because she can’t open any

3 Likes

First of all, SECURE THE HOUSE. You’ll just be running around in circles if you leave the dang front door open again. For that matter make sure all doors and windows are closed and locked- normally that would be overkill for a fluffy, but this one could be a Special one.

Only AFTER the exits are secured, then conduct a room by room search, starting with the furthest one away from the front door, forward. That way if the fluffy is mobile still, it will likely assume it can exit via the front door and be cornered there.

( also who leaves their GARAGE DOOR open to the rest of the house, that’s a great way to up your A/C bill straight to the heavens XD )

3 Likes

Have to agree with another users suggestion of securing all potential exits, but instead of trying to corner the mare/look for her quietly, I’d gently call out to her I mean no harm and simply would like to talk, if she’s able, take the search slowly with no rushed movements & refrain from moving things that make loud sounds, the bedroom does seem like a good place to start the search though!

1 Like

I’ll check the garage.

1 Like

Any return to the community is going to be welcome. Glad to see you back, and I hope everything is going well.

2 Likes

Bathroom for the most SPOOPS

1 Like

Well, if this mare can be that fast and that smart to even clean her hooves in the carpet, maybe she is also smart enough to fool a human into thinking she entered their house. I know It sounds a little to unlikely to be the case, but I am very paranoid and this fluffy does not look that typical for a fluffy. I would keep searching in the outside.

1 Like

She’s wiped her hooves. She’s a domestic. So will she look for whatever seems (to her) like the saferoom?

Hmm.

Spare bedroom.

1 Like