r/fluffycommunity - Pablo and craig pt 3 (by muffin)

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/oh6g3y/pablo_and_craig_pt_3_by_muffin/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

39 Likes

Squeee!

5 Likes

I can’t wait for the Pablo and Craig After Dark series…

5 Likes

This is an idea I like, and I’ve used this idea too, but more for mares who can’t have foals for whatever reason. Not necessarily because they’d go over to the Bitch Side.

You can spray on some “bestest babbeh” pheromone if they reject it.

But this is an interesting take on it too. Kind of like those fake babies they use to teach teens about the consequences of teen pregnancy. This is a rather versatile concept, if you ask me.

Also, your fluffies are cute as fuck. The artstyle’s a bit on the simplistic side, but I like it, it works.

8 Likes

These toy are super cute. I love the practice foal too. Brown for poopie prejudice. It’s perfect for determining whether your fluffy is a jerk or not.

5 Likes

My heart is aglow from their love.

1 Like

Love it and cute :heart:

1 Like

Goddamn these two are the cutest little things

3 Likes

Whoever came up with this was a genius. I have to wonder, though, is there an alicorn model or one with “runt smell”, to test if the prospective parent(s) has/have those particular prejudices?

2 Likes

Runt smell isn’t really a prejudice like the way they treat alicorns. In most headcanons, Hasbio made them that way to reveal foals that aren’t formed right and will likely die soon anyway.

2 Likes

fuck that “foal” has a fat head

1 Like

Dawwwwwww

2 Likes

I wasn’t expecting their attempts at nursing the baby to go this wholesomely. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Fair enough, but the alicorn question still stands.

1 Like

I mean… pablo is an alicorn so i dont think itd make sense if they were against it

4 Likes

It’s a Muffin comic. I don’t think itll be a problem.

2 Likes

Yeah, but he and Craig aren’t the only ones this thing is being marketed to, are they?

1 Like

Craig and Pablo’s Only Fans Account