Rambo: first boo boo juice (carniviousduck)

42 Likes

@AMDk7 is weirdbox ok ?

4 Likes

That ass :ahahaha:

2 Likes

Back dewe fwuffy couwd fwy a shooty-fwy-metaw-munstah, fwuffy couwd dwive a biggest-huwties-metaw-munsta, fwuffy was in chawge of miwwion dollar eqi…eqip…tingies, back hewe fwuffy nu can even get jobsie as dancie babbeh!

9 Likes

I would love to see this as an actual movie!

1 Like

Sorry. Have to be that guy.

“Wambo”

3 Likes

Are these commissions?

They are not, i went down @AMDk7 s rabbit hole. Found rambo redid him in my style, then went a little further and created this masterpiece. Why would you like something drawn up? I charge nothing for my shitty drawings @Chikahiro

3 Likes

1 Like

I went far down that hole, between those luscious caverns, deep within the moist folds, and Came out victorious grinning like a demented whore on sunday…

2 Likes

Got a nice chuckle out of this one xd

Oooooooh.

My two idiots, Napoleon and Hippolyta, in your setting might be amazing but I’d want to buy you a drink or something. Somehow. Dammit.

So ones a fluffy and the others a black dot ? @Chikahiro

1 Like

Yep. I can get you links for reference.

Art swap since I don’t think I can but you for and/or booze? Any requests?

Well ackthually.
Rambo the kitsune fluffy, likes the Rambo movies ( as most little boys are wont to do ) and transformers.
Especially Rambo II, which is quite clear cut in who are good and bad.
So this is less weirdbox ( i have drawn him wave a foam chainsaw around )

And more his imagination as he plays with his Transformers and Rambo toys, in the backyard.
( And yes there were Rambo Toys in the 80’s )

More like a shallow pool.
I’m a lazy twat and don’t draw often

…Oh, I see you discovered my abuse art.

Wambo Fwist boo boo juice Pawt II.
Den Wambo III.
Den Wambo

This confuses Rambo quite a bit, but he likes Rambo II most anyway.

If you’re going to do to Duckles what he did to AMDk7 you better buy him a drink first.

Id watch it.