Random Abuse [original by Beast, edited by Super Weaner]

Sensitive? Seems derped to me.

1 Like

I’m not mad that you did this, but it does kind of feel insulting. Don’t know if that’s what you were going for or not, but i’m not gonna force you to take it down. I’m not here to police the internet, just to hopefully add something nice.

25 Likes

I am sure this one is falls under “sensitive” type

2 Likes

What does that mean?

I respect that decision.

Please folks, if you’re considering remixing someone else’s artwork, ask first.
In previous years on previous websites our community had a number of episodes such as this one where the original artist was not so gracious.
I would rather not have a repeat of those instances.

Thank you.

17 Likes
5 Likes

Ohhhh so it’s a retarded, fat spoiled little fucker innit he
Thought that’s what you meant, but wasn’t sure.

11 Likes

Saw the first one and was wondering why it ended so well, then I saw it was Beast and not @SuperWeaner :laughing:

Also that foal is still in diapers but bigger than an adults shoe. That thing is massive! 0_o

3 Likes

That fluffy foal is awfully big. I think you’re going to need more than just a stompie slipper.

Stompie boots or a sorry sledgehammer might be more appropriate for that foal.

5 Likes

Yeah…there are a lot of errors in the last panel. I’ll fix it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: the fluffys would do anything but go near that man

TBH I’m glad those were made. Beast’s fluffies were just too happy for me. Too much cute aggression accumulated, no release.

2 Likes

The pink foal looks like some derped hybrid

4 Likes

Well that foal is probably overfed and fat as fuck so he’s probably more grown and much more developed than his siblings…if it even has any.

3 Likes

Yeah, he’s cute and all despite being uglier than most fluffies imo.

Is that grey and green one behind the foal its mother?

3 Likes

Poo brain

1 Like

All that abuse, but he never stopped hugging…

1 Like

Hahahaha, now the foal knows directly what is acceptable and what not. great work for the first and the second short story.

1 Like

You be careful attacking hugboxers. The fandom almost went extinct because of shit like that.

Nahh, the reason of the nearly death of this fandom are another things.

1 Like