Realistic Art Practice ( Made by PuPPy_BEAR )

Hello !! :heart:

My name is Bear, and it’s wonderful to finally be able to post my work on a community I have been interested in for a few days now!
Nonetheless, I am quite aware that this isn’t that well made… I’m not that skilled with digital painting or anything, since I mostly do a more cartoon-ish kind of style. Nonetheless, I’m proud of how I drew the fur at least!

One last thing! If you plan on reposting my work, I truly don’t mind! Though, please keep the signature and credit me. :c

19 Likes

Cute, it appears to be irritated though.

3 Likes

Thank you! When it comes to the expression, I kind of don’t even know what kind of path I went down either. I really appreciate the observation, though! :o

3 Likes

I think it’s cuz the poof is making the eye shape look all >:|

I would imagine doing expression studies with fluffies is significantly more difficult than with humans, now that I think about it.

3 Likes

Oh! I can see that, now! :o
They do look a little, " >:p "

Also, yeah! I agree! Although it is best to try and get as many practices with as many species as possible, that doesn’t mean it will be an easy journey- :c

3 Likes

Jellenheimer face studies, though. Those seem easier.

3 Likes

Good job on the colors :paintbrush:

4 Likes

Lovely work, they make me think of kittnes its fantastic. It’ll be a pleasure to have you.

2 Likes

you kidding? it’s beautiful! great job, i love it

2 Likes

That’s a great first post, and you did awesome work with the shading. Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Don’t sell yourself short…you did great! I just wish I could do work like that. I’m too old-school, I’m afraid…just stuck with paper-pencil-pen drawing.

1 Like

Those eyes! :heart_eyes:

1 Like