Reborn as a Mother Fluffy Fluffer

So basically this guy died from a fluffy making nest in the wall which they hit a pole which crack and leak poison gas that ended up killing.

So god was like fuck you pay for sins so your be stuck as fluffy being reborn over and as The forever fluffy curse.

Why he was was he killed humans that try to hurt him and he has fo pay for his he his worst to become a fluffy.

Tell me your ideas and and heart if would like to see this made and yes if you want your fluffy oc in here there in the multi verse.

3 Likes

Poopie babbeh of a Smarty herd is always a classic but I think we could do one better.

Have him come back as someone high up in the Smarty council, like an adviser or a head Toughie or the likes, someone who has the Smarties ear. As time goes on, the Smarty starts making dumber and dumber choices, sending Fluffies out into human-lands to find food, letting Fluffies mate too close to cold-times, not sharing out enough nummies to feed the whole herd.

Guy will try to convince his Smarty that the herd is heading towards disaster, but nothing will change the Smarty’s mind, they’re his idea so obviously they have to be the best. Guy will be forced to watch his friends slowly wither and die to the whims of a maniacal and egotistical leader who refuses to admit things are as bad as they are, before either starving to death himself, or pushing the Smarty too far and being beaten to death.

6 Likes

Give him the gift of foresight, but is cursed to never be believed. Or make him an intelligent mare that would a good leader in a herd full of the worst kinds of male chauvinism.

4 Likes

Bonus points if he ends up being a female fluffy

2 Likes

Honestly from that title I thought of it as an isekai where some dude dies and wakes up as a fluffy mom. Just the thought of “oh god I’m a fluffy … oh god I HAVE FOALS??? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE” is hilarious to me.

I definitely want the guy to be reborn as fluffies of random ages. Not possessing existing ones or anything, just pop, there is now a fluffy in an alley that wasn’t there before. If nothing else, the whiplash between “a poopy foal that’s getting crushed” and “suddenly an adult standing in a landfill” would be a form of torture of its own.

(The only way to break the curse is to live a full, love-filled life as a pet fluffy, as proof that he understands the suffering others, both humans and fluffies, go through. Because I like stories where you can earn your happy ending somehow, even if he doesn’t end up going for it. And because again, the idea of him trying to beg for someone to take him in only to go “wait this is exactly what street fluffies do, FUCKING DAMNIT” is hilarious to me. As is the idea of being reborn in the middle of the woods and going “how the hell am I meant to find a human out here, you fuckers you’re doing this on purpose”.)

2 Likes

Excellent this what I was going for Im planing on bring fluffys from others stories into his, so let know if you want to see a fluffy of yours.

1 Like

Oooh yes please! I love seeing my guys get cameos, so you’re free to use them as long as Mister Protagonist doesn’t kill them off or something. (In turn, if you’re ever concerned about writing them wrong or something, feel free to send me a message and check.)

2 Likes

Better yet, a fluffy gets reborn as a human