Rebound maneuver (fluffersnuffer)

Sometime later…

Chatterbox fluffies, also known as talkie buddies, are chatty and extremely active fluffies. Although they cannot surpass fluff speak or their limited intelligence, their desire to yammer on and on about almost anything that comes to mind is nearly limitless. The brown feral, who was adopted as an excellent companion for a blind amputee, was named Mike(rophone.)
He spends his days happily blabbering away to an eager pillowfluffy, who enjoys his stories and company. They make for excellent partners for children and can be quite entertaining given the right circumstances.

127 Likes

See Chatter, there’s a hole in life that every Fluffy must fill.

Sadly most of those holes are from unwilling females but you got lucky, just try not to annoy your owner with the constant blabber.

17 Likes

Cute concept :heart:

8 Likes

I’m assuming since mike was feral he’s probably pretty obedient and respectful towards humans.

4 Likes

From a sad begin to a happy end. Interesting.

4 Likes

Adult Chatty fluffies are great in house entertainment for foals. The tales they spin can keep them occupied at long lengths. As a reward, it’s best to have them watch fact related you toob channels, such as the SciGuys, Jeff Green, The King of Random, and some nice Reddit Reading channels on subs that’s information filled, like Dark Fluffy’s YouToobs channel (real channel btw).

3 Likes

This made me laugh more than it should
10/10

13 Likes

btw I love how you draw fluffies
keep the good work!

7 Likes

Appreacite it! I don’t really draw fluffies I stick eyes and ears on blobs hahaha

6 Likes

I could see those being quite popular with lonely shut ins.

7 Likes

This is what you do with fluffys you don’t need sell them as helper fluffs for disabled fluffys then you get money out of it because if you burn it you get no money. :expressionless:

2 Likes

GIVE THAT FLUFFY A PODCAST!

3 Likes

I feel personally attacked by this post. I can stop talking any time I want! I don’t have a problem, you have a problem!

/Writes up thousand word rebuttle, but hits delete for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Too talkative? Why are they even getting a fluffy? Maybe they should get a quieter pet, like a goldfish, or a rock.

2 Likes

Hands are hard. I laughed too. There’s a reason I don’t draw them :slight_smile:

1 Like

@fluffersnuffer4.0 is competing with @Booperino :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That was so cute! I love it whenever a fluffy happens to find such a perfect place for it. :heart:

4 Likes

At least he got a good home and friend.

3 Likes

Does he stop talking when it’s time to sleep, or just keep on and on even in dreamland?

1 Like

i think that the fluffmart employee should attempt to kill himself and fail, leaving him a quadriplegic.

1 Like