Recall - Page 5 (FliesInYourHead)

I’m so happy I get to post the ending here on the website. I already posted it on the subreddit, but this gives me closure. Haha.

I decided to give Sky a happy-ish ending. She’s traumatized but now she gets to foster non-fluffies!

First → Page 1

Last → Page 4

67 Likes

aw im happy for her :sob: she went through a lot

7 Likes

As much as I don’t like fluffies getting a happy ending, this was a great little story.

8 Likes

The art, the story, the fluffy! All of it was great! Nice job :slight_smile: thank you for sharing this :heart:

6 Likes

Ya gotta feel a little bad for her about the whole babbeh thing given that was of no fault of her own. But still, happy ending and she gets to be a momma to a pig!

4 Likes

Yay! I love happy endings! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Pigs make everything better!

2 Likes

She earned that happy ending

2 Likes

Aw, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad people like my little stories :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made Sky a little too likable for the sadbox ending, she earned that piglet.

1 Like

They really do!

1 Like

Glad to hear it!

The subreddit was less enthused about the happy ending. But the sadbox ending just made me feel bad. Haha.

2 Likes

Well, to any abuser unhappy with the ending, consider this:

The owner guilts Skye into taking care of the piglet by telling her that she is responsible if the piglet dies. That is classic emotional abuse–the fluffy is in no way responsible for the piglet’s life or death, and saying otherwise is deeply manipulative.

So it is an abuse comic, albeit a very subtle one.

Edit: cue magazine cover of dog at gunpoint with label “buy this magazine or we shoot this dog”

1 Like