Request 4: CockGoblin (by Tia)

Sharpened for her demise.

Or his it’s 2022.

3 Likes

Free drawings are going to be low quality :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I didn’t know the source so didn’t have context. Thought they could have been motion lines to show the member twitching/bobbing. ~chuckle~

Or worms. ~shudder~

2 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

2 Likes

Hellraiser style Cinobyte fluffy dicks.

1 Like

It would have cost you nothing to not write these words in this sequence.

2 Likes

I always imagined the piercings to be more in-line like a saw blade this looks more like a baseball bat with some nails in it. but hey, its still a weapon of ass destruction. love the look on his face like “Here it comes!” I also did a prequel series called Goblin’s and other munstahs if you want to read more and am currently working on a new series starring the clone of Cock Goblin. But he’s just Goblin from here on out. thanks so much for doing this.

2 Likes

I didn’t get much of a description in the story so I hoped I did okay with what I had! I for sure have a bias towards CG but if he’s just goblin now I hope he gets everything he dreams of :heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

Its all good shoulda recommended the prequels too it went into more detail there shortly after I stumbled onto how it looks online and the Goblin clone gonna have a better go of it sure but gonna still be some ruff spots.

2 Likes

Oh cool something to take out my rage on…cocks shot

1 Like

Rape: The sex you didn’t know you were having!

2 Likes

What the hell is swirling all around his dong?

Those are razors, darling. He has razors implanted in his penis.