Requiem For A Doctor: Epilogue [END] [By BFM101]

Thank you so much BFM101, this series has been quite the ride and I’m excited to see what you’ll write in the future.

As exciting (so to say) as Josef’s saga has been I agree with your reasons. I did feel a bit of an anticlimax at the end of the previous chapter regarding his fate but this has put those thoughts to rest; holy shit what an ending this was.

P.S: Forget the fluffy virus, crazy just runs in the Mongola bloodline :joy:

3 Likes

This has been such a good ride. Cant wait for whats next!
I also love how you’ve made physical abuse meaningful and slightly disturbing without relying on pure gore throughout.

3 Likes

“But if you’re really unhappy here we can arrange for you to go to Human Heaven.”
“Great, how-”
“It takes a lot of soap to keep the Pearly Gates clean.”

1 Like

Then he gets reincarnated as a brown Smarty.

5 Likes

Katharine didn’t disappear properly. Then again if she’s smart and John most likely escaped, she get a phone and record her calls. He’s a terrorist so add a little The Eraser in, John would think she’s dead and she would be living in Hawaii as a no body raising her child in the government’s dime.

3 Likes

I just realized I kinda sound like an ass with that “so to say”, I meant to wrap up both the extreme support and extreme hate Josef invokes in the fandom here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We’re too small and to expensive to live in. There are better, cheaper states to hide in.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s more likely on the main land, but I was thinking vacation. Girl needs one. A relaxed mamma is a healthy baby. She would end up someplace like Walla Walla, Winston, or Here, California.

3 Likes

Well… That’s one way to end it. Truly on the battlefield of life, nobody wins.

2 Likes

There’s not alot that I can say that hasn’t been said, I really enjoyed this story and the Dr Joey saga as a whole. I’ve liked your other stories too but there was something special in the tale of the disgraced Dr. that I find difficult to put into words.
As far as the more ‘ahem’ passionate fans and haters of the doc, I wish I could provoke that kind of emotion with my shit.
Anyhoo I’ll be looking forward to your next work whatever form it may take.

3 Likes

Could be like some of the Lobo stories were he was sent to haven and killed the fuck out of it.

2 Likes

It was a ride, oh boy and what a beautiful one.
I enjoyed almost all of it. I kinda feel that Lewis and friends (im not including Katherine here or the Fluffys) came far to easy out of this hole situation, it… i don’t now how to put it in to words but I try to. They fucked up royaly and more than ones. Josef lingert offer them like a devil but he was a man and I don’t know they stayed passive the hole time or were just timed and angsti, In more then one situation a quick hand or fist had done the trick. I still enjoyed carter’s creature comforts or the other Hugbox moments. I loved how he turned that hell hole in to a good working place. But I don’t now in the end Lewis feeld like the personification of the Hugbox cliche, like he wouldn’t kick a smarty that was literally enfing a baby to death at least he feeld that way for me. Maybe I’m to hard on him and I still enjoyed his parts.

Josef what could I say that was not stayed already hhmnnn a piece of art and at the same time a piece of work I loved him as a character and I was kinda hurt when he used his knowledge of the Neo Nazi clicke. But still he is one of the great Abusers I love to read about like Sam and Will or the Abusers guide or fourt of July. They make my day because there all not some random guy with a hammer and time to spare. They had character and passion.

Jonathan is I think now even darker then bevor. He loved his brother sooo I’m still wondering why Lewis car hasn’t blown to peases as he drove to his Sister. I think he will steal he child but I hope he gives it to Herman.

In the end I loved this ride. I enjoyed the fells with sweet heard, the pain of the fluffys or the Mayhem of Crimson😭 I miss you boy.

The thing I really want to say is thank you @BFM101, thank you for sharing your world with us.

2 Likes

This was a good story, although I’m wondering if with all the human-murder aspect stuff the focus hasn’t shifted a bit too much away from fluffies. It seems to just be a regular story now, involving a bit of fluffies, rather than a fluffy story involving humans.

Outside of that, naturally, all the characters were well-written. I like the way it sets up a sequel, though the fact that Spike is still breathing leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, but there’s always the next story.

3 Likes

I was kinda hoping that Jonathan would of been far more forgiving of Katherine, especially since Josef was turning into his father and was abusing Katherine. She really got fucked because now she is carrying the child of someone she loved and someone she feared, loathed, and ultimately killed. I also hope that Herman some how puts a stop to it especially since he is seeing the dark path both Josef and Jonathan were on.

2 Likes

Yeah Lewis got easy in all this situation.

1 Like

Does Jonathan know about that though?

3 Likes

Didn’t he talk to him after spraying the fluffies at the farm? He was bound to notice the missing eye, yellow ringed eyes and more erratic behaviour…

It feels odd that he’d actually be unaware of him being close to his end.

3 Likes

We’ll see the last meeting between Josef and Jonathan in a future story. Jonathan’s gonna take centre stage in one or two series going forward.

2 Likes

Josef is not a reliable narrator. And even if Jonathan knows that, it doesn’t change the fact. Likewise, not sure if the truth would matter. Regardless of how or why, she killed Josef.

1 Like

OHOHO, THAT ENDING, THATS A GUT WRENCHER. I never thought John would care about his nazi doctor brother biting the dust, while he may have very clear evil intentions, its almost heart warming… Yet if I remember correctly, Johnny boy doesnt have as much of a god complex as his brother, and thats what put the poor bastard in his… “grave.” Hopin Katherine makes it out of this… Partially.

1 Like