Riley B. Stylin (federalchemical1728)

EDIT: GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH I FORGOT THE infraredturbine ONE I DID (just take it, if i have to edit this fucking thing again it’ll never get posted)

Image (23) - Copy

PLUS some more shadysmarty-styled doodles that all kinda look more or less the same

Image (15) - Copy
Image (14) - Copy

i was inspired by swiftbitches 's drawing of Riley & Their Boys In Spicy Socks and it got me thinking about what she’d look like in styles that are even further from mine :hmm: it was actually really fun to take the shapes of other ppl’s fluffies & slap a Riley coat of paint on them

WELL I CAN'T PING EVERYONE SO IG I'LL PING NO ONE >:T
  • Shadysmarty
  • SpaceFluff
  • FallenAngel007
  • Bad_Roomie
  • SqueakyFriend
  • NekuChan
  • ArisenLeaf
  • Carniviousduck
  • DreamMLP
  • Newb_ronswek
  • Rescue9
  • infraredturbine

((idk if this even counts as fanart, but i DO know that this isn’t even the last of it @_@ ))

54 Likes

I like it.

3 Likes

Neat! ShadySmarty’s stuff is very charismatic, I agree.

4 Likes

you did an awesome job replicating everyone’s styles!! these are so cool

3 Likes

Nice. Look at that scrappy troublemaker.

2 Likes

All of these look awesome! You’re really good at mimicking people’s styles, especially from memory!

(I love how plush-toy-like the Squeaky one looks compared to the others, I kinda want one)

2 Likes

i was planning to make a plush Buttroach, but i could 100% make it Riley instead

1 Like

I like the arisenleaf one.

I want to hug the bloodthirsty cottonball

This is so cool! And you included lil ol me??! I’m honored!
This all looks so cool, you really captured everyone’s personality.
The wings are fine btw, I pretty much draw fluffy wings like Scootaloo’s wings. >u<

1 Like

Not saying anyone has to but I think my dream here would be to have someone like my art enough to try drawing in my style. One can hope!

2 Likes

How did I never see this before?! It’s awesome!

1 Like