Rosco didn't listen (ShitratStomper)

Ehhh not sure how I feel about this one but yet again fun to draw. Been a bit since I actually gave a shit about sketching anything so honestly this has been refreshing. Enjoy.

20 Likes

Forgot your name in the title UwU
Lovely work OwO

4 Likes

Fixed holy shit lmfao I’m too tired to be posting

3 Likes

Then sleep.

lol. Rosco should have listened.

4 Likes

Why isn’t he struggling with his unrestrained hind legs

4 Likes

I should’ve added that detail, damn it lol.

3 Likes

Should’ve, would’ve, could’ve.

3 Likes

Responsible fluffy owners spray and neuter immediately.

Fluffy owners who want to torment them don’t because it’s a guaranteed setup for failure.

5 Likes

Awesome! There’s no apologizing for the crime of having no-noes! :laughing:

3 Likes

No worries, I sometimes forget too hahah

3 Likes

Exactly, that’s the fun part

3 Likes

A true sin amongst the fluffy rabble

2 Likes

Then they have creators who give them stupid owners. Same end result.

1 Like

An unending cycle

Oh fuck yeah. Hack em off slowly then make him eat them before you sodomize him

1 Like

Most sane default PFP user

1 Like

We all gotta unleash the beast sometimes. Just so happens that defaults are eager to do so

I can’t tell if its the penis or testes that are about to be cut in half vertically.

I presume that would be the end of the “operation” though? Bleeding to death and infection would be a real issue unless “magic Fluffy biology means not dying unless the plot calls for it” is used to handwave it. But otherwise what a nightmarish punishment. Especially if the testicles, since the testes would be not only cut in half but exposed, requiring a constant care of movement to not pop them out of the open scrotum and drag or sit on them.

1 Like

I was going for all three, but you basically hit the nail on the head otherwise. Thought of it and went “Man that’d be a fucked up way to live for however long it’d permit.”

It’s certainly a hellish fate, and I personally don’t like the “oh they’re biotoys so he’ll be a okay!” Imo, this is certain death unless some heavy intervention occurs from a fluffy doc, but clearly the owner doesn’t seem to care much.

Either way Rosco here is donezo.

1 Like

I laughed at the title.

1 Like