Rosie and Blue Part 2 by MuffMan

I’m well aware this comic is already fully uploaded in Reddit. . So then, why am I posting this? Well. I’m pleased to inform part 7 of this comic is officially COMPLETE. Ok, so then, why am I posting this and not that? I want to motivate myself to finish this comic once and for all. While I love this community and its stories, there are so many good stories that never get finished, and I don’t want to contribute to that list. Trust me, there is nothing I want more than you to watch what I just completed, but if I just rush and show you full part 7 now, I would be back to square one; with nothing new to show you and the pressure of making next part from scratch. For the next 3 new parts, I’m going to upload one old part of this comic for every new one. I know this is annoying, but my current work schedule is pretty intense, and finding time to complete these projects is scarce. I also want the full comic to be available here, both for what it means to me (and you all, hopefully) and so that the premier of the new part is here along with the rest of the story for newcomers. Sorry for being away this whole week, love you all!

87 Likes

That sounds reasonable. Like how BBC will do a marathon of Doctor Who before the new ones come out.

7 Likes

And just read. Clearly marked Sadbox there. Here? Bittersweet but Neutralbox.

Thank you for the work you’ve done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The thing I hate about fluffies is how human they are. Look at these little vermin:
1: Abandoned
2: Have to beg for food
3: Living in a box

What do they naturally do? Make babies they cant afford then beg other people for gibs. Gib housie, gib nummies, gib toysies, etc.

Fuck these cretins. Actual animals have mating seasons for a reason, these lazy shits just screw all the time. I hope these two get eaten by dogs.

9 Likes

Well, go read the collected till now stores in Reddit. As I noted, over there it’s tagged sadbox. Not hugbox. Can’t guarantee you’ll like it, but I think @MuffMan tells a good story that’s relatively believable for a fluffy story and won’t give you diabetes.

Or not. But really, this one comic montage is just one moment in time.

1 Like

If memory serves me right this shit gets depressing

2 Likes

Quespike : OHH finally a box to sit down and enjoy my sandwich. splad why are there fluffy under here? Whatever I’ll eat my sandwich

1 Like

Yep, fuck the children in Part 5(?).

1 Like

This was always one of my favorite comics, and I’m glad to hear it’s getting properly finished too. Seeing the happy side of feral life with a loved one was fantastic, and I really want to see what happens after the cliffhanger the story ended with in the booru.

2 Likes

I want to thank you on behalf of everyone who doesn’t visit reddit.
Also, your style alone is very entertaining, even without stories

4 Likes

I love this comic and I love you. Thank you for keeping on going. You’re an inspiration.

5 Likes

I love this artwork
so simple and so good

2 Likes

Please come back, @MuffMan!

Wait… wheres part 6? Or is part 7 supposed to be Part 6? Sorry if im a bit confused :sweat_smile: