Ruining the carpet, again (InfraredTurbine)

Sorrystick’s about to sing dude, hurry up!

Hope you guys be having a nice Saturday!!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time!

92 Likes

Maybe he will remember if a leggie gets taken.

9 Likes

Tomato. If you can’t remember to use the litter box, then maybe daddy forgets to feed you.

Maybe daddy forgets to play with you.

Maybe daddy forgets he even has a Fluffy and wonders why there’s a shit smelling fucking horse rat in his goddamn living room

20 Likes

Nah make it rain on that bitch, ‘forgetting’ to use the litterbox is a shitty ass excuse!

3 Likes

Maybe Daddeh buys a better Fluffy and cuts off your legs

then Daddeh forgets to stop the new fluffy from using Tomato as a Enfie-Poopie-Pal hmm?

8 Likes

Oh no.

Last thing you want is this guy having a looser asshole

7 Likes

OH GOD YOUR RIGHT I FORGOR :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: dies drowning in shit

2 Likes

Thats why we got the Tia anal destroyer.
A 12 inch studded purple dildo that can plug up any loose fluffy asshole, and prolong their suffering.

In the mean time if Tomato forgots the ltiterbox again after the loss of aleggie, we can start taking other things.

Ears, teeth, tongue enfie stick, wumps.

1 Like

Tsk tsk tsk… cant even use his proper name his daddy gave him either. Has a real respect problem

1 Like

We need some discipline around here

2 Likes

No remember to go to litterbox eh?

Time to get out the sorry barbed wire bat.

1 Like

They think their owner will always forgive them for their shit, well they were wrong :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Goddamn, from stories to comments, you’re one witty cat

Oh ho ho! So you were happily playing with your toys that you forgot to take good shits in the litter box? that’s it. I’m getting the sorry stick, take your toys and put you in the sorry box for an brite time and sleepy time, you filthy piece of shit.