Safety goggles for Fluffies during nerf-battles; yes or no?

Disco-bot inspired me to do a poll.
Safety goggles on Fluffies during Nerf-battles, yes or no?

• Yes! Give them custom blasters also!
  • Neutral. I aim for the balls anyway, because i’am a Foxhoarder fan
  • Hell NO! Fluffies even don’t deserve leg’s during battle!

0 voters

Let’s see where this poll goes…

4 Likes

Considering how squeamish most HCs make them, it would honestly resemble a real battle. Plus, fluffies would be unable to avoid calling the hits!

3 Likes

Why the hell would you even want a fluffy in a nerf battle they’re notoriously slow and uncoordinated in most HCs

Summary

inb4 someone explains how they’re super fast and agile in theirs

Well they’d make good distractions and I’d finally have a use for this baby

4 Likes

Why the hell would you even want a fluffy in a nerf battle they’re notoriously slow and uncoordinated in most HCs

Yup, i’am aware of that.
Playing around with something doesn’t mean you’re obliged to be good at it, playing is about fun, or even a Prank.

I wanna brag also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Safety goggles?
Absolutely!
A foal streaking through the air could take your eye out!

2 Likes

Fluffies are those sensitive kids your mom used to make you play with who’d cry and the drop of a hat, those aren’t fun to play rough and tumble games with

Summary

I say that AS a former sensitive kid who cried at the drop of a hat

3 Likes

O yes, some headcanons makes fluffies sensitive AF for nerf blasters or even rubber bands. i now that. I expect abusers to enjoy that facet of a battle, while i expect hugboxers and neutralboxers might wanna keep the resale value up, or the fluffy to find the litterbox afterwards.

1 Like

Fluffies are those sensitive kids your mom used to make you play with who’d cry and the drop of a hat, those aren’t fun to play rough and tumble games with

In most canons yes, true, i’ve seen images of fluffies dying cause of a gentle touch, but also ones who are capable withstand a few hits. But the latter is more rare.

Summary

I remember i could cry over just a thought as a child. Perhaps a perspective to write fluffies from.

2 Likes

Blueberry gets his Blaukörper modified with Nerf machine guns in the fists.

scarface-al-pacino

2 Likes

Wait, but does the suit count as body when hit?

That’s a high risk, high reward strat there. Sure he can OOMPH scores of enemy fluffies, but a single nerf bolt on the huge armor means “death”…

Blueberry plays a dangerous game here.

2 Likes

You know that thing’s got blipper tech built-in, right?

Show me the rule that says teleportation isn’t allowed.

For the record, blipping someone else without their consent is a breach of blipper etiquette.

2 Likes

Vote casting ended for now.
Hugboxers are in mayority with 50 %.
Abuse follows with 33 %.
17 % is neutral or is busting balls.

It was quite interesting to try out a poll.
Thanks ya’ll for the votes & comments!

I was away when the poll happened, but I guess you know what I’d have voted for anyway. :blush:

1 Like

Hehe :blush: i just love to put in cameo’s.

1 Like