Saximaphone’s Fluffy RP (Part 14)

Previous: Saximaphone's Fluffy RP (Part 13)

It’s just an old baby stroller, but the setup is perfect for multiple babies.

It was very nice of that lady to give me a raffle ticket. I don’t think she would appreciate what I’m currently using Lil’ Poopie as a toy for my own spoiled brat though.

I walk along the businesses and take a look. Sketti milk seems like it would be really popular, but the price may be a little high. I might as well just blend up spaghetti at that point. That’s healthy for them right? The cart is also pretty expensive. I could probably find a doll carriage or car at a garage sale for way less.

For some reason, Kool-Aid decided to also sponsor the event. They have their own booth and mascot walking around giving samples. I don’t know how successful it’s gonna be because 1) Kool-Aid isn’t that good, 2) It’s probably not healthy for fluffies at all, and 3) the mascot is fucking terrifying.

What I assume is Mrs. Harrington herself spots Truffle as we pass her booth.

“Oh hello! I see you have a lovely brown fluffy with you!” she beams.

“Oh yeah! This is Truffle!”

“Hewwo nice wady!” Truffle pipes up at her. The other fluffies join in. Tubby hugs Lil’ Poopie as he chirps softly.

“Oh you have another one! What a lovely little baby! What is his name?”

I’m suddenly a bit nervous.
“Dis am Wiw’ Poopie! Wiw’ Poopie am bestes toysie for bestes babbeh!”

“Little Poopie? Is that his name?” she looks concerned.

“Tubbeh name Wiw’ Poopie awww by Tubbeh sewf! Am gud namesie fo bestes toysie!”

The elderly woman looks more confused and looks at me for an explanation.

“So… Tubby thinks pillowfluffs are toys for some reason. He asked for a new one because Squishy wasn’t cooperating with him.”

She raises an eyebrow at my… unusual names.

“So I rescued this little guy from his abusive mum and gave it to Tubby. I thought maybe having him haul around a baby will help with his social skills,” I tell her the half-truth as confidently as I could, “I let him name the little guy but he’s still not kind to brown fluffies yet.”

The woman continues to give me the same odd look, but it softens a bit as she sees Tubby giving Lil’ Poopie a big hug, “Progress is progress I suppose. If you would like some literature on tolerance training this brochure has many resources for you to look at,” She says, handing me a small pamphlet titled ‘Brown Fluffies and You!’

“Thank you very much! I’m always looking for new ways to help my fluffies,” I chime, putting the pamphlet inside the stroller. A few of the babies waddle over to curiously poke at the new set of pictures for them to look at. The older woman reaches in and gives Truffle a nice pet. Her fingers slip over her babushka and feel the little horn hidden underneath.

She sees me watching her and gives me a knowing smile, “Looks like brown fluffies aren’t your only concern. Your methods are strange but your fluffies seem happy. Here, take one of these,” she smiles and picks one of her chocolate fluffy desserts for me, wrapping it in paper out of sight of the foals and seals it with a red sticker before handing it to me, “It’s a special treat for you or your little ones. Don’t mind the red sticker. It’s perfectly fluffy-safe, but the fluffy shape looks a bit too real and confuses them. Just break it apart before feeding them and it will be all right.”

I thank Mrs. Harrington and put the wrapped treat into the carriage.

“Wat am dat Daddeh? Am nummies?”
“Smeww wike nummies!”

The babies crowd around, sniffing the new addition. It’s about as big as one of the talkies, wrapped nicely in white wax paper, “It’s a treat for later! I’ll give it you you when we get home if you all behave today!” I announce. The fluffies cheer and celebrate special nummies with hugs all around.

I see Mya at the shelter booth and head over.

“Hi, Saxi! I see you still have all your babies! Are those new ones?”

“Oh! Yeah I got some after I left the shelter from a vending machine. Lil’ Poopie is the newest. I rescued from a bad mum,” I explain.
“Lil’ Poopie? Why did you name it that?”

“Tubby named him! It’s-”

“Wiw’ Poopie am Tubbeh’s bestes toysie!” the little brat eagerly and rudely interrupts.

“A toy you say?” she raises an eyebrow at me, “I heard ‘Tubby’ call another pillow a toy when I was in the medical room giving him shots. Is that a thing for him?”

“Yeah. He thinks pillows are toys and hates unicorns. Some weird stuff from his feral herd.”

“And you’re encouraging this ‘toysie’ behaviour then?” I couldn’t tell if her look was amused or judgmental.

“It’s uh… sort of a way to ease him into caring for others,” I stammer.

“You’re a horrible liar. Just admit you think the weird behaviour is cute or fascinating or whatever,” she jabs smugly. She has me there I guess.

“Okay,” I finally admit, “I thought it would be a cut-and-dry ‘model fluffy behaviour’ training thing but I just think the spoiled attitude is adorable and the weird herd dynamic is interesting to watch unfold.”

There is suddenly an announcement heard over a speaker system: “If there are any fluffies that need to be registered for fluffy bingo, please make your way to the main desk. Thank you.”

“Oh! I need to register Eros!” I exclaim. The little alicorn’s ears perk up from hearing his name and he looks at me quizzically.

Truffle also looks up, “Ou am dat Daddeh? Am Miss Mya? Twuffew wan see Miss Mya!” she cheeps happily.

Hastur also perks up and responds with his raspy voice, “Am big tawkie fwuffie dere? Hastuw wan make tawkies wif big fwuffy.”

I see that not only Nephilim, but a few other fluffies from the shelter are there. All of them look like new arrivals since I was there last; a mix of babies and adults.

“Hey Mya, Hastur and Truffle want to visit with you and Nephilim. Would it be okay if they poke around here while I register Eros?”

She smiles, “Of course! I promise not to give them away to anybody~” she winks and comes around to meet the babies face-to-face and arrange the little visit.

I pick up Eros and make my way to the registration desk.

The rest of the afternoon goes very well. Eros got me a $20 gift card for second place and I haven’t seen Hastur so happy in a while.

On the way home I decide to quickly pop into an electronics store for a cheap camera to monitor the fluffies with. I found a nice small wall-mounted unit that would be perfect.

None of the babies have spoken to Tubby the entire trip. At least not when I’m watching. I occasionally hear them berate or name-call him when my back is turned. Fluffies assume if you’re not looking, you’re not listening either. I use this to my advantage to gauge how everyone is doing during the event, and for a short time after we get home.

Eventually Lil’ Poopie makes a poopie. He cries and grunts, but Tubby continues to play with him like always. Finally he pops out a solid little nugget and Tubby immediately comes to me, even though I could plainly see what happened.

“Daddeh! Dummeh pink fwuffy make bad poopies on fwoow!” he shouts, catching the attention of Eros who was nowhere near the crime scene.

Eros charges up to Tubby, “Nu! Tubbeh am wying! Wiw’ Poopie make bad poopies! Ewos saw!”

I turn to Tubby and ask, “Is that true?”

“N-nu! Ewos am wying! Wiw’ Poopie onwy make gud poopies wike bestes babbeh!” he pleads.

“Nu! Daddeh see! Ewos was obah dere! Nu can make poopies dat faw!” Eros stomps his hoof in anger, “Tubbeh awways wie tu Daddeh! Tubbeh get odah babbehs in twoubew! Nu faiw!”

I look at Tubby. I think it’s time to put this lesson (let’s call it that, sure) into the next phase. I use a soft voice and say, “Tubby. I saw Lil’ Poopie make the bad poopie. You’re lying to me.”

Immediately Tubby’s face turns to shock and backs up, “B-buh Tubbeh say was othah babbehs! Tubbeh make da wules! Tubbeh in chawge! Daddeh say so!”

“You make SOME rules for the herd, but you broke MY rules. Tell me the truth, did you lie about those other times too?”

“Y-yes Daddeh, b-buh Tubbeh am weadah! Weadah nu 'posed tu get in twoubew!”

“A leader can get in trouble. Especially when he’s not doing his leader job! A good leader is supposed to help his herd. You made them all sad and angry at you.”

Tubby begins to cry and whine, “N-NU FAIW! Tubbeh am bestes babbeh! Bestes babbeh nu get sowwy boxie! Odah dummeh babbehs get sowwy boxie!” He drops to his round belly and kicks all his legs around.

“Tubby. You lied and got the others in trouble. It’s only fair that you spend the same amount of time in the sorry box as them. It’s about thirty minutes of sorry box time for you now.”

“NU! Nu gib bestes babbeh sowwy boxie! Daddeh am wowstes daddeh! Tubbeh gib wowstes daddeh sowwy poopies!” He squeals and proceeds to defecate on the floor behind him.

“That ‘sorry poopy’ just got you an extra ten minutes in the box. Now apologize to me and all of your herd right now or you will get whole HOUR in the box.”

“DUMMEH DADDEH! DUMMEH HEWD! HATECHU! BESTES BABBEH DO WHA BESTES BABBEH WAN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” He screams at the top of his tiny lungs.

“Then you will get one hour in the sorry box. AND Lil’ Poopie will be removed from the safe room. You MIGHT get him back when we change toys around in one week.”

Tubby is too busy bawling and wriggling to even listen to me, so I just reach for him instead. Tubby starts to panic and aggressively kicks Lil’ Poopie towards me, “SCREEEEEE! WIW’ POOPIE! SABE BESTES BABBEH!” he then takes off as fast as his fat stubby legs can carry him, spraying scaredy-poopies everywhere as he goes. I simply pick him up by his sides and drop him in the sorry box, setting the timer on my phone for 1 hour.

After cleaning everything up and the other fluffies were distracted with playing, I went through the brochures and such that I got from the event, As well as my gift card and the new camera.

Gift card: +$20
Camera: -$40
Remaining Funds: $852.84

I also found the wrapped chocolate fluffy. I open it up and it certainly did look just like brown foal! Obviously I could tell it wasn’t real but from a distance I’d probably be convinced. Fuffies occasionally mistake other animals or even convincing piles of blankets for other fluffies all the time, so even the Alicorns would probably fall for this one. Hmmmmmm…

nummie_babbeh

In the interest of ‘social science’ I make sure the babies are distracted, then place the chocolate fluff beside the food bowl. I step outside and go about my other work, checking the live feed on my phone periodically. Lil’ Poopie is currently curled up whining in a makeshift toilet paper bed on my desk.

[[Interactive portion! How do the fluffies react to this very quiet and very nice-smelling ‘new babbeh’? How does Tubby’s prolonged punishment go? Does he see the error of his ways or get even worse? What other things could happen in this little saferoom?]]

Next: Saximaphone's Fluffy RP (Part 15)

6 Likes

What if Tubby ends up developing a imaginary lil poopie to keep him company while in the sorry box? Just thought it’d be an interesting concept once lil poopie is reintroduce to Tubby.

2 Likes

I’d use the “brown foal” as punishment for Tubby.

Make it look like Lil’ Poopie and squash it in front of Tubby, telling him this is what happens when you disobey daddy’s rules.

Once the meltdown is over, reveal to Tubby that Daddies can, only once in their whole life, ‘bring back’ a fluffy from the forever sleepies.

Once Tubby has obviously agreed to get his only companion back, tell him that if he misbehaves that badly again, Lil’ Poopie will NEVER come back.

1 Like

Sounds like a fun scenario. However it doesn’t quite fit with my character atm and the decoy is already deployed and is much bigger than lil poopie.
Like the idea though!

I do think some mental manipulation via lil poopie is a very good angle to go for

1 Like

That does sound fun! Maybe not just the box but being alone for a week straight while everyone else ignore him might do it.

1 Like

Oh yeah that’d do it, maybe just make sure he hears how much fun everyone else has had with lil poopie for maximum mind fracturing

I actually added a line to the story because I forgot to say where Lil Poopie was. I confiscated him and he’s on my desk until toy rotation day after the week is up.

1 Like

The Kool-Aid man is terrifiyng. Speak not his name, lest ye summon the demon.

1 Like

I’d imagine the herd would be confused by the chocolate Fluffy. “Wai nyu fwiend smeew wike nummies?”

Some of the younger ones might even be scared, not knowing how to react.

As for Tubby, he’s too far gone for an immediate change. He’ll double down on his bestest babbeh bullshit while in the sorry box, but leave him a day or two with only minimal scraps for food until he tired himself out

1 Like

Squishy, and cheese are super intrigued by the strange “smew pwetty” baby. She notices a flaw in the decorative chocolate swirl meant to represent the tail and mistakes it for poop. Not wanting anyone else to get in trouble for “bad poopies” she attempts to give him “wiky cweens”. Slowly, she notices two things. He tastes amazing and… Now there is a noticeable dent where the chocolate has been licked away.

1 Like

The ‘nummy babbeh’ route seems very popular. I’m liking these creative ways to ‘discover’ it.