Saying ByeBye

This is really gonna confuse the people who already liked and commented on this post. But guys I really do think it’s time I just leave the community.

I’ve drawn abuse and hugbox and neither one of those things makes me very happy anymore. No matter what I draw I just hate it by the time it gets posted and liked.

Also there’s sooo many artists in the community now compared to when I initially joined. And to say that doesn’t intimidate me would be a lie. I struggle with feeling like an outsider in groups.

Maybe I’ll come back again…? I’m not sure. My mind could change like it did last time when I left. But I’ll be out there floating around and posting my artwork elsewhere.

21 Likes
I think you might like to use this

6 Likes

Um excuse me but wtf is this and where can I purchase said item.

2 Likes

Dollar tree

1 Like

A fluffy dressed as a turkey

1 Like

This sounds like a bad comic strip you’d see in the local newspaper for some reason to me.

1 Like

sad to see you go

2 Likes

Yes yes. But I can just message you on Discord and send you my artwork that way. I won’t technically be gone gone.

2 Likes

Aha…That was my next question.

1 Like

It happens.
Just glad to have you around in Discord.

2 Likes

The desire to make fluffy works come and go,do what makes you happy Dan :slight_smile:
I always liked your sweet and cute creatures and aliens,so I hope you continue to make those,even if you’re putting fluffies aside.
I’m glad you’ll be sticking around the server.

4 Likes

it was nice to meet you, hope to see you in the future one day on this site

2 Likes

Aw. Always a shame when we have a departure, but it happens. I’ve always said you can only do so much to fluffies before you just drop it and move on, so I can’t blame you much. We haven’t interacted much, but I’m glad we’ve at the very least chatted.

I’ll take this time now to say that I love your work, it’s very pleasant to the eyes and I’m sure whatever you do next will be just as good, if not better.

2 Likes

Best wishes

1 Like

Good luck, and remember that you’re always welcome back whenever you feel like it. Any hobby burns you out if you don’t take time off for other stuff too. :blush:

3 Likes

I will miss your sheep-alpaca fluffies.

2 Likes

All I can say is you take care of you. Hug

2 Likes

We’re all outsiders, that’s what binds us. But don’t feel like you have to produce in order to be part of the community. We’ll be around.

3 Likes

Are you sure you aren’t having a mix up?

2 Likes

They ears and face look like mix of sheep and alpaca for me.
Prodably I’m wrong but where?
Will you explain where I was wrong? xD

1 Like