Scootaloo To The Rescue! by:Foxhoarder

An older picture I noticed I’d forgotten to post here before.

89 Likes

The best fluffy for heart in the right place.

9 Likes

This dude’s gonna give that fluffy a sketti dinner right? I would. It has, at the very least, been a very good girl.

Also. I remember seeing this on the Booru way back when. Nice.

15 Likes

Fluffies: the anti-cat.

5 Likes

“Sorry, fluffy. Now you must be the toilet paper.”

18 Likes

This reminds me of a Booru trend that exploded a while back, where basically every other story for a couple weeks was about fluffies as toilet paper or urinal cakes

5 Likes

I don’t remember that being a trend - even when I really really wished it would become one. :smile:

3 Likes

IIRC it started with someone posting a pretty well made comic of a bunch of fluffies at the bottom of an outhouse with the narrative that they made for great toilet paper. Hilarious and satisfying from an abuse standpoint, I think it was probably…5 or 6ish years ago?

It’s a pretty hazy memory but we got some great content based on that theme for awhile.

RIP Booru :pensive:

2 Likes

Thats a comic by Quickhorn.
It’s on here.

Edit : this should be it

https://fluffy-community.com/t/paradise-gardens-by-quickhorn/25326

2 Likes

Aww yes, that’s one of my all-time favorite fluffy comics! If fluffies were real, I would definitely want to try this myself. :smile:

1 Like

Yep that’s it. Figures it was Quickhorn since I explicitly remember that it was good quality

1 Like

Adorable. Just as precious as the one where they’re trying to help push the litter box closer to their pregnant friend.

2 Likes

Well… the effort is certainly respectable. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

She tried at least, thanks Scoot

3 Likes

Not all heroes talk normally (?)

2 Likes

To be fair, not all is bad. He can just get off the toilet, grab the end of the paper and pull it.

1 Like

My mind is sick, cynical, and cruel.

Even I am repulsed by this idea.

Well done.

1 Like

Well the shitrat tried and didn’t shit the paper so far.

1 Like

I adore you, Scootaloo :smiley:

1 Like

(Intense Dramatic music plays)

1 Like