Scribbles's Shop Of Abominations And Fluffies (by peppermintcomics)

Macha was so so scared, terror filled her body as she looked for nummies for mammah. Mummah was sick, and had yucky ugwy gween and yellow bumps on her weggies. Trying their best, her sissies and bwudahs are trying to help Mammah by dancing, Not knowing, the macha green foal with white dots on her face whimpered until she bumped into something. She looked up and let out a ‘SCREEEE!!’

Standing before was a munstah! However dis munstah was bigger then odda munstahs like the bawkie one! This munstah was standing at the height of a great dane!

“Ah, most excellent I have found something that will most definitely please father and mother. Now come little one.” The munstah spoke like hummie! Like old hummie Daddeh

And before Macha could run back to mummah. She was with her mammah and siblings sittings room that was illuminated by a fire place with ouchie juice red smoke. Macha ran her Mummah crying, her yucky bumps were bigger now, and her sibling were letting out soft Huu’s as they went to their mummah. They were so busy crying yhat they didn’t here a voice speak up from the fireplace

“Яке ганебне шоу, у цієї кобили чудове аметистове хутро. Але, схоже, я повинен зробити їй пакет з молоком”

Hands, made of meat and metal soon emerged from the fire place, they stretched towards the mummah and her foals and scooped them up. Carrying them up the fireplace’ chimney

(To be continued when my ADD rembers this)

And for those who wish to know of the large alicorn and who those hand belong to…You’ll have to come and vist our lovely store

1 Like

I sense there will be an update. Will check back.