Seeing eye fluffy (carniviousduck)

44 Likes

ah, i dont think it was safe.

5 Likes

that city could 100% Get sued for that, theres no bumps on the sidewalk to indicate to blind people when to stop and/or slow wheelchairs. not to mention the lack of a slope going down not being friendly for the old and disabled. CottenCandy’s death may not be in vain. brave little fluffy, thank you for your sacrifice.

14 Likes

For the kind of cut i could say that was a lorry/semi or a bus.

Don’t ask why i know that

3 Likes

That poor tire. Covered in rat entrails.

2 Likes

“…Nu”

dies

5 Likes

suboptimal performance by her guide fluffy to say the least :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure killing a service animal is a felony.

2 Likes

Not quite sure why this is tagged as #dumb-human, fluffies may be idiotic but I think it makes more sense to have a seeing eye animal that can actually communicate.

3 Likes

Probably which ever genius hit the fluffy given that assuming it was actually trained somĂłne likely ran a red

1 Like

Whomever decies for a fucking fluffy, the most retarded thing to ever exist, as a guide animal deserves being run over by a harvester. In reverse. lol

Like, really… They can stupid their way into death so easily, what make anyone think they could improve safety in any regard? XD

Fluffies are often showed as having very poor speech and terrible track record when it comes to safety and decision-making. Despite the lack of verbal communication, they’d be better off with a dog, as they at least got their self-preservation right due to evolution, instead of a genetically engineered thing that was designed to be cute and failed miserably at that.

Did this fluffy somehow get approved for service when it should have flunked out of training, or was it a good guide ”aminal” that just happened to get smashed by a bad driver? Either way, there’s definitely a “dumb human” somewhere in the story, but the lady onscreen ain’t it!

3 Likes